Superside is looking for a world class, innovative Creative Director and leader to bring the company’s creative capabilities to the next level, and spearhead our globally distributed team of top talent creatives. Delivering strategic creative solutions to brands such as Facebook, Amazon, Salesforce, Redbull, Shopify, etc., we are growing incredibly fast, and disrupting establishment with tech, innovation, and new ways of collaborating seamlessly across the world.
We are looking for Creative Directors to lead each of the following categories, and reinvent how creative is led and executed at scale:
- Digital Media (Paid/Owned/Social)
- Web Design
The right candidate will have a unique ability to merge world-class creative thinking and craft with innovation and tech to help our customers succeed, and will possess strong leadership and mentorship capabilities from experience within a fast-paced, disruptive creative environment.
What You’ll Do
- Form, lead and grow a creative category; providing high-quality and relevant creative direction, and leading a globally distributed team of creatives that works with a wide range of global brands
- Recruit, mentor and grow a team of amazing creative talent
- Define and own the long term strategy, success and metrics for the category and the team, while contributing to Supersides strategic objectives
- Generate category growth through innovative creative thinking, strong dedication to craft, focus on business results, efficiency and process, and through growing and motivating your people
- Collaborate with other teams, problem solve on behalf of the category and be a thought leader across the company
- Help iterate and improve the category processes and resources to enable amazing creative across a wide range of projects and customer use cases
- Be a trusted advisor on strategic accounts, articulate and present work and creative direction when needed, provide insight and leadership to successfully grow and develop our customers
- Drive learning and development within your category, build and deliver trainings and initiatives to continuously grow and upskill the team
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Bachelor Degree or higher within Creative, Communication, or similar
- Proven results as a world class creative leader in an international top tier, high-pace, and fast-growing environment
- Strong operational and business acumen, understanding how creative can drive business growth and returns
- Stellar portfolio and examples of innovating and driving results
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, and amazing storytelling and group discussion abilities
- Strong passion for creative, with the ability to inspire and drive excellence across the company
- Experience managing and growing a large team of people managers, building culture and team spirit, managing performance, and inspiring individuals and large groups, both direct and indirect reports
- Structure and overview in your DNA, strong project management skills, with the ability to lead multiple projects and customer accounts, delivering top quality creative at short deadlines
- Entrepreneurial, autonomous and result oriented
- Passion for mentoring and training other people towards excellence, happiness and success
Why join us?
We’re on a mission to create more equal economic opportunities globally. And with that in mind, we’ve built a natively remote company enabling us to reach out to the best talent no matter where they work.
Need more convincing? Here’s a skimmable, non-exhaustive list of reasons to join us:
- A global community of 200+ best-in-class creatives working from more than 70 different countries,
- Continuous learning, development, and certification in our global Academy.
- A trusting, ego-free and truth-seeking environment. No bullshit,
- A high-pace, high-energy, and high-performance environment,
- Work closely with leading global brands. We’re talking Amazon, Puma, LVMH, Shopify and a lot more,
- An international career and creative mentorship from top design leaders. We grow, you grow,
- Pioneering the future of work with a fair, friendly and supportive community,
- Flexible working hours from anywhere in the world,
- Networking, feedback sessions and exchange between creators on weekly basis.
Trusted by 450+ ambitious brands, Superside is the #1 creative-as-a-subscription service designed with Marketers and Creatives in mind. By combining the top 1% of creative talent from around the world with purpose-built design ops technology, Superside helps companies like PUMA, Shopify, Prime Gaming, Autodesk and LVMH scale creative in order to test, learn and grow faster. Since inception Superside has been a fully remote company, with 700+ team members working across 60+ countries and 19 timezones.
The company is backed by Y Combinator, Luxor Capital, Prosus Ventures, Slack Fund, Freestyle Capital, High Alpha Capital and Alliance Ventures in the quest to create equal economic opportunities for creatives all around the world. To learn more, visit www.superside.com
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We’re an equal opportunity company. All applicants will be considered without attention to ethnicity, appearance, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.