About the job
Position: Innovation Content Strategist
Job Location: Shanghai
About the opportunity:
We are looking for an innovative content strategist with a strong aptitude for choreographing compelling content for our clients. In this role, your primary objective will be to bring in innovations in content creation, methodize the company’s content strategy and cultivate innovation cultures within the company.
- Play a leading role in developing innovative strategies in content creation. Be the go-to person and expert on platform content, and work with multi-function teams to create and implement innovative content ideas.
- Possess the maturity and gravitas to build relationships with existing clients and contribute towards new business pitches.
- Collaborate with omnichannel planners and creatives to deliver integrated campaigns.
- Co-work with KLOUD to build the new version of influencer marketing tools.
- Methodize the company’s content strategy and lead training within the company.
- Be the eyes and ears of industry innovation and bring in insights into new technology, new mechanisms, and new collaboration opportunities to inspire work.
- Drive thought leadership internally and externally.
- Work with the head of innovation to cultivate and facilitate cross-learning/knowledge flow, enable innovative practice sharing, and set off innovation incubation projects.
- 5-8 years experience in communication and marketing. Content platform (LRB, Tiktok, Bilibili) experiences preferred.
- Has in-depth knowledge and understanding of content platform – including mechanisms, content operation, and platform business logic.
- Proven record of content strategy planning and implementation.
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to influence people internally and externally.
- Ability to think creatively, and strategically, strong negotiation skills, and in-depth analytical skills.
- Good communication skills both ideally in English and Chinese.
- Ability to challenge the status quo and strive for continuous improvement.
- Passion for creating impactful and disruptive work.
- Sensitive to new changes and innovation, quick learning capability, and strong critical thinking.
- The ability to reconstruct concepts and simplify complicated situations and processes.
- A team player can work effectively under high pressure.
QUALITIES YOU NEED
- Resilience – ability to maintain personal effectiveness by managing emotions in the face of pressure, setbacks, or when dealing with provocative situations;
- Influencing and Persuading – the ability to present sound and reasoned arguments to convince others. Can draw from a range of strategies to persuade people in a way that results in agreement or behavior change;
- Providing direction through change – open to change and responds in a flexible manner to new challenges; shares and communicates the IPG DXTRA vision with passion and clarity, articulates a compelling case for change, provides momentum when driving change, involves others in building plans for change;
- Leading creativity and Innovation – fosters imagination, creativity, and experimentation, takes and promotes considered risks, celebrates creative successes and learns from failure, and shows openness to alternative ways of doing things;
- Collaborating across boundaries – challenges systems, processes, and people that block collaboration, connects people, ideas, processes, and issues, sets an example by sharing resources, knowledge ideas, and skills across the businesses, and builds helpful, productive relationships across the organization;
- Analytical thinking – able to simplify complex problems, processes, or projects into component parts and be able to explore and evaluate the systematically;
- Planning and Organization – able to think ahead in order to establish an efficient and appropriate course of action for self and others. Prioritizes and plans activities taking into account all the relevant issues and factors such as deadlines and resources;
- Flexibility – adapts and works effectively with a variety of solutions, individuals, or groups. Able to understand and appreciate different and opposing perspectives on an issue, to adapt an approach as the requirements of a situation change, and to change or easily accept changes in one’s own organization or job requirement;