We provide strategic creative solutions for clients and partners such as Meta, Amazon, Salesforce, Redbull, Shopify. Our subscription-based model combine with the level of work that our talented teams produce allows us to create meaningful long term relationships with all of our customers.
Work from wherever you want with responsibility for key accounts from day one, a steep learning curve and an exciting growth path towards team leadership.
Some on the things you’ll do:
- Manage 20+ concurrently ongoing high-paced creative projects – from strategy to concept to production – all while working with a large number of customers and creators,
- Build account strategy to proactively identify and meet your customers needs with creative work, developing a collaborative creative partnership and deep familiarity with their businesses along the way,
- Collaborate with creative professionals to ensure creative work meets both the needs of our customers and our exceptional bar for creative quality – including final review and sign-off,
- Guide, discuss and clarify client needs into concise design briefs and processes, present output and discuss feedback with customers,
- Scope, budget, plan, coordinate and execute your projects while motivating your design team to deliver 10/10 customer experiences on every single project,
- Brief, staff and manage designers as a helpful value-adding partner,
- Work closely together with designers, other project managers, sales reps, and customer support reps across the world,
- Continuously learn, develop, and grow yourself and others,
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- 3+ years of Project Management / Account Management experience in the creative industry or department,
- Excellent understanding of creative strategy and how creative production ties to solving business problems,
- Experience collaborating with creative professionals on concept, copy, and design of campaigns,
- Excellent verbal and written English,
- Being an organized, structured, flexible, available team leader,
- Great understanding and knowledge of design, with strong attention to detail
- Being an ego-free, kind, and trusting team player,
- A customer-centric, with an account management mindset,
- A independent, decisive, and accountable personality,
- Strong analytical abilities,
- A proactive, contact-seeking, and eager to learn approach to work.
Why Join Us?
Need more convincing? Here’s a skimmable, non-exhaustive list of reasons to join us:
- A global community of talented people working from more than 60 different countries,
- Flexible working hours from anywhere in the world. All you need is access to the internet.
- Work closely with leading global brands. We’re talking Amazon, Salesforce, Shopify and a lot more,
- A career path towards increased responsibility, mentorship and leadership. We grow, you grow,
- A trusting, ego-free and truth-seeking environment,
- A high-pace, high-energy, and high-performance environment,
- Pioneering the future of work with a fair, friendly and supportive community. We’re pretty proud of that one,
- Unique opportunity to combine and develop within Account Management, Project Management, Marketing and Creative,
- Disrupting a massive global industry with a huge market opportunity,
- Paid vacation and training.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion