We’re looking for a Creative Strategist.
SG Digital may sound like your typical digital agency, but we’re focused on working with charities and our proposition is that we seek and recruit long-term regular give donors online.
In this role, you’ll get to drive the marketing strategy for our client campaigns but also play an important part in developing SG Digital’s marketing strategy. If you’re excited about working in a startup environment, this role may just be for you, as we’re a small team looking to rapidly build both the SG Digital’s brand and our portfolio of charity partners.
What makes this role challenging yet interesting?
Unlike a provider of service or products where benefits are tangible for the consumer eyes to see, an individual only chooses to become a donor to a charity when its mission is aligned with the person’s values and convictions. And this is why it’s even more rewarding when you’re able to reach deep into the human insight, succinctly capture, and subsequently communicate the essence of why a charity exists, and why an individual should be a part of the bigger mission.
- Work with local and international non-profit clients to deeply understand their mission and goals
- Examine market and industry reports, identify important trends, conduct market research on target audience and develop communication plans
- Track and document tests and results for on-going and future campaign improvement
- Spearhead and project manage creative campaigns
- Lead and review the development of compelling campaign materials
- Lead presentations, pitch projects, creative proposals
- Work closely with our Media Strategist to develop paid campaign strategies for clients
- Develop the SG Digital brand and strategy as a proprietor of digital fundraising
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- 3 – 6 years of Digital Agency experience
- A good leader, people manager, and team player
- Strong communication skills (especially English)
- Analytical, strategical, big picture thinking
- Demonstrable experience in campaign creation, project management
- Able to harness digital capabilities to join the dots between data, digital, creative, and strategy
- Believe in taking risks and trying new things
What we offer:
- You get to decide how far you’ll go in your career
- Above market compensation and employee welfare
- Dynamic and friendly work culture that props you for success