Tiffany & Co
Tiffany & Co. … the name instills images of True Love, Romance and The Blue Box. Since 1837, the masterpieces of Tiffany & Co. have defined style and celebrated the world’s great love stories. Tiffany & Co.’s rich heritage of celebrated artists, milestones and magnificent jewelry sets the foundation upon which our employees stand. Tiffany employees are passionate, kind and professionally committed. We continually educate ourselves about new merchandise collections, cultures and the evolving luxury market. Our respect and love for the brand creates a workplace like no other. For us, it is a dream to be associated with a company that is forever aligned with exquisite craftsmanship, timeless design and a dedicated commitment to corporate sustainability.
We are looking for a dynamic individual with passion in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) who wishes to make a difference in the Marketing organization with our expanding luxury business. Under the guidance of Marketing Manager Singapore, you will support to achieve Company’s business objectives through development and execution of the CRM/ marketing strategic plan for Singapore, as defined and directed by Global and Regional Marketing.
This position is based in Singapore.
Client DataBase Management and Intelligence/ CRM planning:
- Work closely with Marketing Manager to develop CRM leads and hence the local database from all sources (retail, web, ecommerce, regional team, corporate).
- Work on CRM calendar, planning and execution with Marketing manager.
- Implement recruitment action and tools (customer cards, website, digital hits, internal customer data base etc).
- Review, assess and analyze the quality of internal client database. Provide data analyses specific to store to support on all clients activities to drive sales in each store.
- Drive customer loyalty and retention through delivery of insights and targeted campaigns and exclusive events.
- Execute, analyze historical marketing strategies and campaign to drives future campaign messages and implements segmentation, lifecycle and behavioral marketing messages.
- Reporting of post campaigns performance and overall effectiveness; including summarizing the key insights / findings and offering recommendations.
- Work closely with store managers to review/ identify areas of opportunities to drive traffic and sales to stores.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitors feedback.
- Be the subject matter expert on CRM programmes and internal system (eg COMPASS) to retail team/ stores.
- Create any CRM programme/ campaign deployment and monitoring.
- Conduct training of sales team as needed.
- Monitors and communicate CRM results to management and Corporate.
- In charge of supporting the development of CRM tools/ launch of new CRM tools / troubleshooting of issues for CRM tools etc.
- Following performance results, suggest areas for improvement as well new clienteling tactics.
- Work with sales professionals/ retail team for gifting, special occasions, etc. to drive sales and clients retention and engagement.
- Manage the CRM gifting plan and gift inventory management and budget.
- Provide support on CRM topics to new hire orientation on CRM.
- Provide CRM reporting for monthly Store Manager meeting.
- Incentive driven related campaigns to drive sales for retail.
- Support any CRM initiatives driven locally or by Corporate.
- Min Degree in Marketing or Business Administration.
- Min 5 years of relevant experience in similar capacity or related field of work or luxury retail.
- Strong data mining and analytical skills.
- Ability to adapt, demonstrate assertiveness, confidence and influencing skills.
- Client and customer oriented.
- Retail centric and focus.