BitMEX is the world’s leading cryptocurrency derivatives trading platform, which has pioneered cryptocurrency trading through relentless commitment to change and continues to set benchmarks for innovation, liquidity, and security today.
As the world’s most advanced peer-to-peer crypto-products trading platform and API, BitMEX gives knowledge, confidence, and precision to hundreds of thousands of traders, transacting billions of USD a day.
As part of the Marketing Acquisition team, this person will lead the CRM and retention strategy and execution for BitMEX business. In your supervisory position you are responsible for developing and implementing onboarding and retention user journeys, managing resources, and interacting with other central teams. You are a very organized, structured person, with strong working experience and a hands-on attitude as the responsible for CRM and retention with a track record of successful projects and campaigns. Experience working in eCommerce, Gaming, Trading, or crypto-related companies is highly advantageous.
- Building a gamification strategy to deliver the best loyalty offering in the industry
- Setup automatic user journeys for new and existing users
- Execute and prepare offers and content to regain inactive customers
- Help integrate our e-mail marketing automation system (Optimove)
- Implementing and optimizing our loyalty program connected to our BMEX token
- Review and improve the current loyalty scheme and offers
- Scout for the best third-party vendors and tools to deliver the strategy, briefing the business needs, discuss the commercials, and coordinate the integration
- Introducing Net Promoter Score and satisfaction surveys
- Ensuring that all assigned projects are run, detailed, and executed to high quality, handling stakeholder requirements effectively.
- Monitoring the progress of Analytics ensures results feed into CRM decision making
- Alignment and coordination with all the internal stakeholders, both in Marketing and other teams in the wider BitMEX organization
- Give feedback on the Product and Platform developments needed to increase customers conversions and retention rates, increasing ARPU
- Implementing CRM campaigns in response to regulatory changes or market condition changes in the markets in which we operate
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of CRM and retention platforms, best practices and KPIs
- MUST have past experience using Optimove solutions
- Demonstrable ability to identify and change key business processes in order to improve the quality and impact of CRM
- Strong hands-on experience in the CRM journey
- Strong analytical / reporting skills with the ability to make data-justified decisions
- Experience in managing initiatives across multiple markets and languages
- Experience working in markets subject to changing regulatory conditions
- Strong communication skills with all levels within the business.