About The Role
We are looking for a talented Customer Affairs Manager to join our growing Customer Affairs team at the heart of Revolut’s global business.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Identifying the root causes of negative sentiment expressed by our customers
- Investigating sentiment variations to derive insights and identify concrete actions, and partnering with teams across the business to drive those actions
- Reporting on key root causes and remediation actions in progress
- Collaborating with the Social Media support team to deliver a great customer experience
- Leverage mechanisms to interface with teams in different regions as Revolut grows
What You Need To Achieve
- Drive, monitor and support processes across the business to ensure Revolut is listening to customers and improving our products and services based on what we hear.
- Reduce negative and increase positive sentiment mentions across social media by conducting root cause analysis and driving roadmaps across the business to remediate issues and seize opportunities
- Work with teams across the business to provide the experiences and interactions that drive customer excitement
- Support the Head of Customer Affairs as an advocate for the customer across the business.
What Skills You’ll Need
- 4+years of experience working in a tech or other fast-paced B2C company or consultancy
- Experience in customer experience, project management, marketing and/or communications
- Experience of influencing other teams to implement your plans
- Great oral and written communication skills in English
- Naturally well organised and can keep cool when working to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2021 with 15 million Personal customers and over half a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community of forward-thinking people – we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes – working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent training and guidance from our team
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- Private medical care
- Remote working
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.