About the job
Site Name: Thailand – Bangkok
Posted Date: Dec 15 2021
Are you looking for the role that accelerates strategic customer engagement and shapes promotional strategy? If so, this Customer Engagement Manager role could be an ideal opportunity to explore.
As a Customer Engagement Manager, you will ensure quality in customer engagement to support the profitable growth agenda of pharmaceutical markets. You will also be responsible for creating consistent and coherent digital and face-to-face interaction quality with our customers.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include the following:
Create and drive behavior that span from driving customer engagement strategy to ensuring execution excellence, spanning from face-to-face to digital interactions, touch points, digging customers insights, deploy tactics to keep Leads & Lags indicators aligned business growth. This will cover all platforms, including channels development, tools, content, trackers, dash boards, to enhance all GSK sales and marketing activities to HCPs, HCOs, customers, pharmacies, and consumers as well as establishing optimum and efficient sales force resource and structure. In many ways, this position will lead organization to pave new paths for customer engagement and must have courage and creativity to do new things with appropriate governance framework.
Sales Force Effectiveness
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing and sales organization
- Enable business to monitor key deliverables and track the execution of our core functions i.e. SFE and MCM performance, Promo Grid and consent management
- Drive customer segmentation to target the right sets of customers, customize our efforts according to insights and execute well to grow business
- Oversight the CRM management
- Drive customer segmentation to target the right sets of customers and channelize our efforts in the right direction
Digital Tools Engagement
- Improve interactions with HCPs, HCOs by working on customer engagement projects for example virtual calls, digital brands, net promoter score, etc.
- Embrace digital technology to improve the way we do business
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field of studies.
- At least 3-5 years experience in product management and 2-3 years experiences in sales related experience. Proven track record in a marketing environment.
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Understanding of healthcare industry
- Excellence in communication skill and fluent in speaking English
- Knowledge and experience on marketing and digital activities
- Flexible thinking and creativity