At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Working closely with sales and marketing to analysis product and channel opportunity to drive depth & breadth of distribution
- Execute a comprehensive and efficient product assortment and category management Develop and execute in store plans for new product launches, including distribution, NPD visibility and tracking sales performance with promotion & campaign support to launch successfully
- Conduct regular promotion (BMP) and design tailored trade promotions for key customers based on shopper profile ie. loyal program execution with P&L evaluation (pre/post promotion analysis)
- Implement O2O program and seek opportunity to initiate campaigns that help to gain new customers and build awareness such as co-campaign with partners etc
- Establish and implement trade marketing strategies, identify shopper insights, account analysis for improving sales and GP, including develop business plan with customers
- Utilize budget wisely, including manage trade spend and allocating budget as plan
- Visiting the sales points regularly to ensure that the brand is visible, guidelines are respected and observe market, competitors’ movement to improve our plan and execution
- Master/Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in Trade Marketing, Marketing or any related fields in FMCG industry. Beauty care product is highly preferred
- Good English communication
- Must be driven and determined, resilient, open-minded, flexible, have good communication, influencing, planning skills
- Preferred to be knowledgeable about trade data ie. EGG Digital, C Smart, Nielsen
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.