About the job
This is a 3RD PARTY CONTRACT FOR 1 YEAR position located on Wireless Road, Bangkok as part of a Electronics & Industrial Team.
As part of your role, you will be expected to receive and process customer orders and to provide service information to customers on various types of customer orders, including complex and/or export orders, to ensure customer satisfaction.
We expect you to excel at the following responsibilities
- Acts as primary customer interface and interacts with internal stakeholder to ensure that the customers’ requirements are understood, and commitments are met.
- Process and manage customers’ orders in compliance with order fulfillment process standard and guidelines (from beginning to end).
- Pro-actively track order shipment/delivery status and documents for smooth delivery of products to customers
- Proactively coordinate with customer, address issues, and apply creativity to develop and implement solutions
- Interacts with customers as occasion arises – on site, develops and maintains in-depth knowledge of customers
- Follows desk procedures/policies in compliance with all aspect
- Processes customer complaints and returns according to Complaint Management process and return policies and understanding of cash collection process and handling invoice adjustments correctly.
- Willing to take challenges and be flexible to accept any new tasks assigned
- Supports Sales by providing detailed input/reports on sales volumes by account
We are looking for candidate who is a proactive, interpersonal, problem solver, good communication, well organize, eager to learning, and customer service-oriented candidates to be a part of the team success.
- Minimally 2 years of working experience in international trade or some customer service working experience preferred
- Fluent English communication both oral and written, additional language will be an advantage
- Knowledge and skill in SAP is a great advantage, especially in order-to-cash, logistics and supply chain modules
What can we give to you?
We offer you the opportunity to join an industry-leading science company with technology-based and sustainable materials, ingredients, and solutions, sustaining a solid reputation for safety and technology leadership. Key part of our success is innovation, and we see people as a fundamental pillar to succeed in this. Additionally, diversity, equity and inclusion are central to our high-performing culture.
We offer you
- Competitive compensation package
- Personal learning and development opportunities
- Career development opportunities within our diverse businesses
- A great place to work with diversity, equity and inclusion working environment
- Hybrid working arrangement