ABC Home & Commercial Services - Texas
About the job
** $16.50 to $18 an hour based on experience**
WHO WE ARE
ABC Home & Commercial is a family owned and operated business, providing a fun, stable, and challenging environment to grow, learn, and serve in our community. We’re pleased to have a diverse group of employees and believe strongly in a work/life balance while building long-term, trusting relationships with our customers and employees. At ABC you’ll quickly learn what it’s like to become part of a team that believes in fulfilling commitments, serving others, supporting families, and building our community.
To learn more about ABC and to view a full list of our services, visit www.abchomeandcommercial.com
HOW YOU CAN HELP US
As ABC’s Customer Service Representative, you will utilize an in-depth knowledge of ABC’s services and programs to effectively communicate, schedule, and assist all customers, technicians, and service managers with premier customer service.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Answer incoming calls for specific department(s) such as Home Improvement, Pest, Lawn & Mechanical.
- Provide timely and accurate information to incoming customer requests.
- Schedule service appointments.
- Resolve or diffuse customer issues and provide timely feedback to supervisors regarding service failures or customer concerns or customer concerns.
- Resolve service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determine the cause of the problem; select and explain the best solution to solve the problem, expediting corrections or adjustments; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Maintain customer records by immediately updating account information.
- Work in partnership with other employees to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Maintain a positive attitude at all times with customers, fellow employees and supervisors.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Previous customer service experience required.
- Previous scheduling and/or call center experience preferred.
- Ability to be confident and decisive and yet demonstrate effective judgment in a wide variety and constantly changing set of scenarios.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to communicate well, using excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to adapt quickly in an ever-changing, fast paced environment.
- High proficiency with emailing, instant messaging and use of various electronic devices and applications for effective communication/information sharing.
- Excellent written communication skills, including spelling and punctuation.
- Bilingual a plus.
- Excellent team player.
- Must be able to type at least 60 wpm, proficient in 10-key, and be able to use phone systems.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company matching
- Paid vacation and sick leave (PTO)
- Profit sharing bonuses
- Lead Now Program for all employees to increase earnings and pay
- Company clubs & committees, and company outings
- Paid trainings and development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Educational scholarships for employees and family members
- Wellness program, including gym membership
- Company vehicle with gas card (for service specialists)
- Ability to work from home a percentage of the time (office staff only)
ABC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the E-Verify Program.