About the job
Customer Services Specialist
- Exciting brands like Kim Crawford, Selaks, Crafters Union and more!
- Join a company that truly embodies innovation and flexibility
- Great location, free parking, a wine allowance plus more exciting benefitsJob Summary
Are you customer services superstar that excels in a fast-paced environment who puts the customer at the heart of everything you do? If this sounds like you, then keep reading!
Constellation Brands New Zealand is the country’s #1 exporter of wine to the US, with our brands such as Kim Crawford and Selaks driving category growth across the Pacific. In New Zealand and Australia, our innovation continues to hit store shelves with Crafters Union, Selaks Taste Collection and more recently into craft spirits across Australia. Our people and brands are what set us apart from the competition, to carry out our vision of creating brands worth reaching for.
About the Role
You will play a key role in our customer services team where you will facilitate and manage the export requirements of all bottled wine (US and Europe) and bulk wine customer orders (US, Canada & Australia) and liaise with the various departments across CBNZ to ensure we meet and exceed our customer service expectations.
- Primary market accountability for order processing and services for all bottled wine exports and bulk wine orders.
- Liaise with winery & third-party logistics providers in conjunction with transport providers to align delivery and collections to meet departure dates
- Warehouse inventory management and reconciliations for market related SKU’s
- Day to day 3Pl management, including DIFOT reporting & NCR Management
- Research and resolve customer issues in a timely manner
- Complete all customer credits in line with policy guidelines and ensure credit file is updated.
- Complete all customer invoicing and market specific documentation requirements prior to order cut-off times to allow export in a timely manner.
- Updating and analysing customer metrics to assist in supply chain issue identification and add all issues to the department issues register and contributing to implementation of cause analysis and resolution
- Identify and implement process and systems improvements to increase efficiencies and maintain the highest levels of order accuracy and customer satisfaction, including maintaining all role specific SOPs and quick reference guides
We are looking for someone with a strong customer services background who has at least 5 years recent experience in an export shipping operations role, ideally within the FMCG and/or wine industry. ERP system exposure, preferably in SAP, is essential.
Your customer service focus is at the core of everything you do, and your accuracy and attention to detail is second to none. You are an excellent communicator, with strong organisation and time management skills who thrives in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
Benefits & Culture
At Constellation Brands we believe people are our greatest asset, therefore we provide benefits to our employees and work hard on creating a culture of inclusion and diversity. A taster of some of our exceptional benefits include a flexible working environment, wellness subsidy – because we believe healthy employees are happy employees – and a generous wine allowance so you can sample some of the best wine on the market!
Constellation Brands is a member of Diversity Works New Zealand. We are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value and encourage participation of all applicants regardless of their background.
Only candidates with the right to work in New Zealand will be considered for this role. Please proceed to application if you hold a current work visa or citizenship/passport.
Operations and Production