EF Education First
Customer Success Manager
Do you dream of an exciting customer relationship management role where your work will have a real impact on young people’s futures?
We are seeking a world class Customer Success Manager who will ensure an exceptional post-sales experience for our new customers, drive retention of students at our incredible EF-owned Academy boarding schools and maximize new opportunities via referrals from students and alumni.
If you are an ambitious and results-driven professional who wants the opportunity to combine customer success and sales in a dynamic and international environment, this role is made for you.
- Work in close collaboration with new customers and families post-sales, offering tactical guidance and support for students to embark on an education with EF Academy
- Build and maintain strong, lasting relationships with current students and families, proactively communicating with them and responding to customer requests and complaints in order to ensure continuous retention
- Generate referrals from key stakeholders such as students’ families and alumni
- Work in close collaboration with international stakeholders across EF offices and schools in order to deliver a quality experience for customers
Desired qualifications, competencies, and attributes:
- Bachelor or postgraduate degree
- Full fluency in German and high proficiency in English (C1 Required)
- Excellent, proactive communication skills, with a particular focus on empathy
- Problem-solving orientation
- Service- and sales-oriented, with experience selling academic / international education programs or high-end products
- Experience of studying, living, and/or working abroad
- Dedicated to go the extra mile
- IB Diploma or boarding school background is a plus
- Exciting opportunities for growth, e.g., regular training, seminars
- International travel opportunities
- A dynamic, innovative work environment and office culture
- Collaboration with a network of Customer Success and Sales and Admissions teams across 24 different offices worldwide
Who we are:
We look for doers – creative, collaborative, and motivated people excited by education, communication and travel.
EF Academy International Boarding Schools opens a world of opportunities for high school students by providing them with a transformational international education, thorough preparation for university and a future that knows no borders.
EF Academy is part of EF Education First, the world leader in international education, our work changes lives for the better and creates global citizens. Our products give confidence and freedom to people across the globe. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you. Please submit your application, including your CV, in English.
About EF Education First:
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs – focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics – turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about – we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.