Unity’s Customer Success Organisation is looking for dedicated, passionate relationship builders with the dedication to solve hard problems. Nothing excites you more than working in a fast-paced environment, and with the highest level of integrity.
As Customer Success Managers (CSMs), we will be the key promoters of our development solutions, with a focus on ensuring successful adoption and value realization for our midmarket & small enterprise customers. The Midmarket Customer Success Team is a new team within our fast-growing Customer Success organization, so you will have the unique opportunity to make a big impact at scale. We will work alongside our support, sales and product teams to ensure a unified customer experience. Most importantly, we interact with the heart of Unity, our customers!
The Customer Success team embodies all Unity values to deliver an outstanding customer experience: Users First, In it Together, Best Ideas Win and Go Bold! A curious, eager-to-learn mentality will serve you well.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Collaborate with business leaders to drive customer success goals
- Drive retention and growth among your assigned segments by understanding the business needs and helping them succeed
- Serve as a trusted advisor, becoming an expert in the Unity ecosystem and products, and be able to recommend users (complimentary or paid) solutions and services that may add customer value to their business
- Ensure that customers move swiftly and positively through the customer journey, promoting feature adoption where appropriate
- Analyze customer behavior patterns, discovering and acting upon insights that proactively improve retention, prevent failure, and reinforce the success of our customers
- Be the voice of our customers, funneling customer feedback to the appropriate teams to improve the end-to-end customer journey and address product gaps
What We’re Looking For
- Proven track-record of supporting customers with SaaS products – you may have held one (or more) of the following titles: Customer Success Manager, Client Outcomes Manager, Technical Account Manager, Onboarding Specialist)
- Experience building and maintaining relationships with a large portfolio (50-100) of customers, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals
- Understanding of software (Unity) and/or game development process or industrial experience (AEC, Automotive, Manufacturing, Software Production)
- Capable of delivering persuasive presentations to customers and partners
You might also have
- Understanding of Gainsight and Salesforce
- Unity experience
- Previous experience working in a remote, distributed team
- Familiarity with customer success metrics: NPS, Customer Satisfaction and Time-to-Value
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.