About the job
Making a job change is a big decision. Why consider Aptos?
You will join a team of remarkable colleagues who are committed and passionate about creating and delivering leading edge solutions for the retail market. You will be part of an exciting growth journey where we will do everything possible to help you reach and exceed your career dreams. Our colleagues have access to industry leading training and development opportunities, and the chance to work in a global, diverse culture with offices in 13 countries. You will be part of an inclusive culture that is grounded in our Company’s purpose: to make a difference for every colleague, every client, every day.
We have years of deep retail DNA, Aptos has been a market-leading platform that drives the world’s largest retailers’ product, promotion, commerce and merchandising decisions across online and brick-and-mortar operations. The opportunity at Aptos has never been greater, as we transition our solutions to cloud-native, microservices architecture. More than 135,000 retail locations impact nearly $2.5 trillion in annual revenue across fashion, grocery, drug, convenience, general merchandise, discount and sporting goods stores optimized with Aptos’ solutions. We hope you’ll be a part of taking to market the frontrunner in Unified Commerce.
As a Customer Success Manager your responsibility will be to ensure the success and loyalty of an assigned segment of customers. You will be responsible for ensuring customers are realizing maximum business value across the customer lifecycle that ultimately results in their renewal, upgrades, cross-sell opportunities, customer satisfaction and referenceability.
In coordination with the Customer Experience organization, you will work with Product, Professional Services, Support, Sales and Marketing departments to design and implement changes or initiatives that improve the overall customer experience leading to increasing retention and referenceability.
This role will report into the Head of Customer Experience.
What You Are Responsible For
- Develop a trusted advisory relationship by leveraging your retail and technical experience.
- Proactively work with customers to identify barriers to successful adoption and work to put in place plans to improve adoption.
- Collect inputs for establishing a clear linkage between our product utilization and key performance metrics and customer goals. Help to identify issues or trends that threaten customer success and work cross-functionally to drive solutions on customers’ behalf.
- Be an escalation point for project and customer issues and work and coordinate with internal teams to resolve quickly. Proactively communicate with customers in a timely manner on issue status and resolution.
- Help to identify opportunities for footprint growth within the current customer base and coordinate appropriate resources to engage in the upselling process.
- Work closely with the Customer Support organization to ensure customer issues are getting resolved quickly and manage the escalation process to drive rapid resolution
- Assess renewal risks for subscription contracts and facilitate internal communication/collaboration on action plan to minimize risk. Provide regular assessments of the health of your customer portfolio
- Serve as the voice of the customer to inform the product and customer-facing business processes
Your annual targets will be set, and your success will be measured using several metrics, including:
- Recurring Revenues, ensured through a renewal plan execution
- Net Promoter Score, as a measure of overall customer satisfaction
- Additional Revenue through opportunities discovered and upgrade/migration to Saas within your customer base
- Clients’ referenceability, presence in events, press releases…
What You Will Need To Be Successful
- Customer-centric mind-set at the core
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills to effectively and professionally communicate with all levels of a client’s and Aptos’ organization
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Knowledge of mediation and conflict resolution techniques
- Ability to negotiate deals and ideate client engagement models
- Well-organized and detail-oriented, capable of handling several projects at a time while meeting deadlines
- Consultative story-telling ability to turn data into insights and package
- Matured experiences in projects and/or client care organizations
What The Essential Requirements For The Role Are
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Engineering or other relevant field or equivalent professional experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Projects or Client Care organization in a service management role or in Customer Success
- Demonstrated consulting skills
- Experience working in one or more retail verticals
- Multilingual with specific emphasis on English
- Willingness and the ability to travel up to 30%