We are looking for an experienced customer success manager to support our clients in South Korea. The responsibilities of customer success manager include maintaining effective client relationships, acting as a point of contact for the TableCheck Headquarter for South Korea region and carrying out miscellaneous tasks for maintaining business sustainability in the region.
To be successful as a customer success manager, you should demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, basic IT literacy, eagerness to learn a SAAS product and the ability to manage multiple tasks at once. Ultimately, a quality customer success manager should possess great customer service skills, strong business acumen, and problem-solving skills.
- Managing existing clients for long-term success.
- Establishing good rapport with clients.
- Ensure timely payment from clients.
- Coordinate & handle administrative duties related to invoicing.
- Fluent in Korean and English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to problem-solve
- Proven experience in managing hospitality/F&B clients is a plus.
- Knowledge of hospitality related SAAS products is a plus.