About the job
- Customer advocacy is at the forefront of everything you do
- Drive process improvement with the confidence to #reimagine the way we do things
- Experience in an environment that is fast-paced and change intensive
Don’t let the location deter you, we’re open to applicants Australia wide.
An Australian start-up success story we’re quietly proud of.
From a garage in Melbourne to the global stage is an achievement we’re humbled by. Our idea to put pictures of houses on the internet has blossomed since 1995, and we now have businesses across Australia, Asia, India and North America.
Our purpose is to change the way the world experiences property. No matter where you’re at on your property journey, we’re here to help on every step – whether that’s buying, selling, renting or renovating.
We’re proud to have been named one of Australia’s Best Workplaces for 2021. This recognition is a great proof point of our unique and special culture. A culture that is driven by our people, our values, and our commitment to making a difference in the community.
PropTrack – part of the REA Group – is a leading provider of property information, analytics and valuation solutions across Australia, helping financial services, real estate, developers, valuation firms, insurance and government bodies to improve their business and customer outcomes. The PropTrack brand is growing and so is our team, we have a newly created role for a customer support champion to jump right in and make a difference.
What we’re doing
We are looking for someone who is a customer service champion to join our tight knit team. You will be excited about providing an elite level of support to our customers and help with the onboarding, adoption of products and support customers along their PropTrack journey with any technical queries. You will drive process improvement, develop initiatives to promote a seamless customer experience and you won’t be afraid to roll your sleeves up and dive right into a new challenge. While no two days are ever the same, you will be doing the following:
- Being a specialist in the PropTrack products that require proactive, hands-on support; engaging with customers and supporting them to maximise the value they’re receiving from these products
- Supporting the CX manager with process and technology improvements, and developing strategies for scale and growth
- Building strong relationships with customers while supporting them to migrate to new products with minimal effort and training them to use product features and services effectively
- Listening to customers, building a deep understanding and empathy for their needs and then working closely with Product Managers and Engineering teams to convey the voice of the customer to inform decision making
- Delivering against measures of success, including response and resolution times, customer satisfaction, adoption, usage, retention and growth
- Working within the team to prioritise high impact customer engagement activities and working across teams to ensure seamless customer handoffs
- Thinking outside the box to solve problems.
Who we’re looking for
You are someone who is a big customer advocate, demonstrates resilience and has exceptional communication skills. In addition, we need someone who has:
- Runs on the board: experience in a customer facing environment that is fast-paced and change intensive
- Strong technical, presentation and communication skills to enable effective customer training
- A proactive and empathetic approach to diagnosing and analysing customer problems and finding solutions
- Comfortable working with technical products and experience auditing and writing technical support documentation
- Strong customer focus and relationships skills: demonstrated ability to engage with and help customers succeed by understanding what success looks like for them
- Comfortable using and reporting on customer campaign and behavioural data to prioritise activities
- Someone who can persist and perform in ambiguous environments
- Strong stakeholder focus: builds relationships across the business and works collaboratively toward a common goal
But we don’t just look for someone based on their skills and expertise. It’s our connection, acceptance and genuine care for each other that makes REA a great place to work. That means you also need to be:
- Savvy minded and have curiosity to think a little left of field / outside the box
- A strong and creative communicator
- Friendly, approachable and have good relationship management skills
- An avid contributor to our inclusive culture – we celebrate different perspectives and all play an active role in creating a sense of belonging
The REA experience
The physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our people is something we’ll never stop caring about. This is a place to learn and grow. We’re committed to your development – both professionally and personally. Your experience with us is something we take seriously.
- A flexible working environment, meaning we strike the balance of what you need and what works for the business (and yes, our leaders fully understand the benefits of working flexibly)
- A hybrid approach to the future of work – https://www.rea-group.com/blog/the-way-we-work-at-rea-a-hybrid-approach/
- Generous and flexible parental leave offering for primary and secondary carers
- Summer Fridays – time back to focus on your wellness every Friday afternoon from December through to March
- Support for your mental and physical health and wellbeing via our ‘You Matter’ Program
- Because We Care program which includes volunteer leave and community grants, to ensure you have the opportunity to give back to your community
- Hack Days for you to bring so you can bring your big ideas to life in a supportive learning environment
- An additional day of leave just for your birthday
Oh, and by the way:
At REA we value diversity and inclusion in all forms. Gender, religion, ethnicity, LBTGIQ+, neurodiversity and so much more. Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you’ve got the must-haves, dedication and enthusiasm to learn but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.