What we’re looking for
Crowdhero is seeking for Junior Level or Fresh Graduates to join our fast growing team with a “Customer Success & Operations” position in our Growth team. Your job will be working directly with customers to make sure they have the best experience with Crowdhero, fulfilling operational tasks and also analyze data and work with product team to co-create the best possible products. This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact.
What you will do
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Manage large amounts of incoming requests
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, or social media
- Execute secondary research and prepare reports
- Translate reports from Vietnamese to English and vice versa
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Intermediate skills in MS Excel strongly preferred.
- Basic understanding of root cause and/or trend analysis.
- Strong research and documentation skills with the ability to synthesize large amounts of quantitative and qualitative data.
- Strong critical thinking skills to analyze and evaluate ideas, projects and documents.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong written/verbal communications skills, including the ability to present ideas and recommendations to Leaders.
- Ability to stay organized and manage multiple and concurrent assignments.
- Ability to work with professionalism and minimum guidance.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to collaborate with Team and project partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Hospitality Management, Communications, Economics, Operations Management, Psychology (BS), or Engineering.
- Excellent attention to detail and diligent care on quality of work
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both Vietnamese and English
Will be a plus
- Experience with blockchain, e-commerce, crowdfunding companies.
- Have knowledge about using different CRM system or setting up tools.
Compensation and Benefits
- Purpose: You’ll be part of something bigger, working towards financial inclusion across the world. You’ll also be joining us at the beginning of a new chapter giving you the opportunity to have a major impact on the future of the company.
- Culture: You’ll work in a thriving, friendly, remote-first startup environment that promotes open discussions, jokes, learning, video games, and lots of fun.
- People: You’ll work with some of the most driven and intelligent people in the crypto and startup space.
- Salary & benefits: Get a competitive salary and stock options.
Crowdhero is a blockchain software development company based in Vietnam – HCMC. We are a small team of hand-picked business and technology enthusiasts, gathering around to create an innovative crowdfunding platform for artists and creators around the world using blockchain and NFT technology.
● Company size: 1-25
● Product: https://crowdhero.co/
● Working Location: 7/9 Nguyen Trai st., Ward Pham Ngu Lao, 1st District, HCMC