The candidate will perform data entry duties at a high volume. This is a contract to support the accounting team for a duration of 3 months. The candidate will work directly from London Drug’s corporate HQ in Richmond, BC. London Drugs is a unique environment as they are primarily a retail business, but are involved in many different industries. Their accounting is not industry-specific. Retail, e-commerce, distribution, aerospace, transportation, real estate, development, and other special projects.
- Support and maintain a respectful, healthy, productive, and harassment-free workplace, in accordance with all established HR Policies and Procedures
- Data entry of invoices and payment on account.
- Prepare deposits daily as required.
- Phone customers on collections matters.
- Enter GL entries as required.
- File and general accounting administrative tasks as required
Additional Skills & Qualifications
- Years of experience: 1 year of experience
- Communication: Strong command of the English language
- MS Office experience: Excel and Data Entry testing required
- Education: High School Diploma
- Proof of vaccine
- Must be willing to commit to full-time hours.
Nice to Have
- Software: PeopleSoft
- Basic Accounting course
- Previous accounts payable experience