Life at Grab:
At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles – the 4Hs: Heart, Hunger, Honour, and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Get to know our team:
Demand Planning is the demand growth engine for Grab. Work is inter-disciplinary – a combination of advanced analytics, customer segmentation, marketing strategy, and positioning. The team will be focused on growing demand efficiently, with projects covering overall strategy, ideation, experimentation, and driving implementation of key initiatives.
Get to know the role:
The role is a balance of advanced analytics and stakeholder management – leading day- to-day coordination with related parties i.e., Marketing team, Operations team on- demand growth while growing using data analyses to gain actionable insight (e.g., promo & incentive optimization, churn analysis, customer segmentation, etc.) and working with cross-functional teams to drive execution.
The day-to-day activities:
- Analyze short to medium-term issues impacting demand growth in the business. This includes customer segmentation, conversion funnel optimization, churn analysis, market scans, and experimentation
- Scope advanced statistical analyses and predictive modeling in collaboration with the relevant teams
- Forecast spend on promos, incentives, and other key initiatives for weekly, monthly, and quarterly planning cycles
- Build presentation to influence senior stakeholders and enable data-driven decision making
- Design efficient promo structures and other initiatives to drive demand growth in the Payments business and work with cross-functional teams to execute
- Manage budget allocation and track cost from initiatives in collaboration with Finance
- A minimum 2 years of relevant work experience in financial services, management consulting, or technology firms
- Confident in processing and analyzing complex data sets using Excel (Essential)/Tableau (Preferred)
- Working knowledge of SQL is preferred but not essential
- Quantitative discipline with strong business sense and ability to articulate complex analyses to a wide range of audiences, and translating these to actionable business insights
- Ability to see the big picture while not losing sight of details
- A start-up attitude – willing to work hard to get things done
We are committed to building diverse teams and creating an inclusive workplace that enables all Grabbers to perform at their best, regardless of nationality, ethnicity, religion, age, gender identity or sexual orientation and other attributes that make each Grabber unique.
Grab is the leading superapp platform in Southeast Asia, providing everyday services that matter to consumers. Today, the Grab app has been downloaded onto millions of mobile devices, giving users access to over 9 million drivers, merchants, and agents.
Grab offers a wide range of on-demand services in the region, including mobility, food, package and grocery delivery services, mobile payments, and financial services across 428 cities in eight countries
Join us today to drive Southeast Asia forward, together.