ABOUT THE JOB
As a Demand Planning Specialist, your responsibility is to create and maintain forecast models,
incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from Trading, Marketing, Finance
and Ecommerce Team associated with customers and products. Your role is the integration point into the
sales, operations and supply chain organization. You report directly to the Supply Chain Manager.
• Develop demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of Channel (Online Store &
Offline Store) for multiple promotion plan;
• Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical
forecast models, and evaluate forecast results;
• Interact with Operations (Offline Store), Marketing, Ecommerce & Trading Team to understand
demand forecast drivers (Store opening plan, Ecommerce launching plan);
• Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the
forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions;
• Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Trading, Ecommerce and
Operations to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand
• Proactively coordinate with internal Supply chain Team team in developing inventory strategies
on existing items, new products.
• Deliver clear and accurate business and performance analysis to assist in both strategic and
tactical action planning;
• Coordinate with Marketing, Trading & Ecommerce Team to release Purchase Order to local and
oversea suppliers to replenish inventory.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Experience in Demand Planning position is a must. Experience in Retail Demand Planning is
• Sensitive with number and analytical thinker on regular basis
• Good & clear communication in speaking & writing.
• Expert on excel worksheet.
• Positive attitude in working & communicating.