About the job
TripGuru is a tech-enabled travel experience startup based in Hong Kong, but has a fully-remote team working across the globe including members based in the Asia Pacific, Europe, and Americas. We’ve designed thousands of authentic travel experiences and operate them at scale through our network of travel operators and guides, empowered by our brand and technology.
You Will Be Responsible For
- Developing and implementing sourcing strategies together with cross-functional teams across the organisation.
- Analysing categories of spend to determine potential opportunities regarding cost optimisation.
- Management of existing supplier relationships and contracts and renegotiation of supplier contracts where required.
- Actively searching for alternative sources and solutions of supply.
- Determining best-in-class processes in order to drive lower cost while improving service levels.
- Working closely with Supply Chain and Operations to ensure continuity of supply.
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally as a Buyer / Procurement within Hospitality.
- You possess excellent negotiating skills with a strong ability to influence people of all levels.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
What’s on Offer?
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Flexible working options