At Ansarada, we are on a mission to raise and protect every company’s potential for sustainable growth and positive impact by engineering powerful but simple software that gives our customers confidence in every business decision and enables them to know, raise and realise their potential.
We only achieve this through our world class teams who are based in four main hubs: Sydney, Ho Chi Minh, Chicago, and London. We care about the customer, and we exist to nurture their business potential. We love solving BIG problems and creating SIMPLE solutions for them. We love the challenge and are looking for people who are courageous, passionate, curious and collaborative.
What’s the job about?
Team Leads at Ansarada believe that only through care for the customer, continuous collaboration and improvement can a team achieve greatness. You will be responsible for building, maintaining, and supporting critical software and services that are responsible for providing our customers with the best in class experience with two of our flag products.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading a team of highly skilled software engineers and tech leads of all levels, with many years of collective experience with the Ansarada tech stack and business domains.
- Setting high-performance standards that continually identifies areas to improve, with a positive outlook that fills the team with enthusiasm and a lead by example mentality.
- Working with the team to deliver features fast and to a high quality – by running good lean, agile processes and constantly reflecting on how these can be done better
- Consciously, consistently and thoughtfully work to support the growth of the Ansaradans in your team – both soft and hard skills – mentoring them in their career development via BAU work, 1:1s, and performance reviews.
- Partners with the product manager and the leadership team to understand the product roadmap, inputting into this a balanced quantity of tackling technical debt and defects, to produce a well-balanced approach that means they ensure the internal and external quality of these modules
- The team leader will contribute to recruiting new team members. As well, reflects and works with others to improve the recruitment of engineering staff. The Development Team Lead will resist any pressure to hire a merely ‘ok’ person to meet a short-term strain on resources.
You’ll love this opportunity if you have:
- A desire to contribute to the success of a growing company, by not only growing and influencing those around you, but also learning and growing yourself.
- A deep curiosity into the needs of our customers, and a passion for delivering solutions that give them superpowers
- A passion for technology, and how it can be used effectively and pragmatically to solve the needs of our customers in a scalable and maintainable manner.
What’s in it for you?
- We are a Great Place to Work certified company (for 11 years in a row!!) which means we have an awesome work culture and are committed to providing the best possible experience for our employees
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Premium health insurance for employees and 2 members in their family
- Generous paid leave entitlements including 20 days annual leave, 3 days personal leave, as well as parental, community, birthday and anniversary leave!
- Personal development opportunities: Munch & Learns, Kindle, Budget for Reading book/Online Course, Free Cambly account
- Laptop and all tools (4K screen, magic mouse, trackpad, headphone, keyboard) are provided
- Very attractive Referral Bonus
- Employee Share Scheme Program: be an owner of Ansarada!
- State of the art offices with barista coffee machine, gym, beer on tap, unlimited snacks, pool table and swings!
- Annual Company Outing Trip
- Monthly and Quarterly Celebration party
- Flexible work environment (hybrid model & remote options), open-door policy and a casual environment
- Opportunity to onsite travel or work overseas