About the job
Digital Content Coordinator
BIG Digital Corp
North York, ON
$50K to $60K a year
Mid-Level – Full-time (40 hours per week)
Target Start Date: ASAP
Are you looking to work for a fast-paced, high-tech company that is about to explode on the global stage? Do you want to be mentored by experienced, savvy business leaders? And most importantly, are you the type of person that is highly organized, driven, and loves to help build and deploy digital content? If so, then please read on. If not, then please send it to someone you know who fits this description.
BIG Digital’s VISION: To enable the world to communicate in real life anyplace, anytime.
BIG Digital’s MISSION: To be the most innovative provider of on-demand, portable, digital billboards in the world.
BIG Digital’s PURPOSE: We help our clients connect to their audience/customers, extending their digital communication in real life in order to make the world a better, safer place.
We are on a mission to scale and grow our company globally. We are looking for an energetic and motivated Digital Content Coordinator to help us as we expand our business.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Do you enjoy connecting with people and fostering professional relationships? Do you have a creative eye for communicating digitally with an audience? Do you thrive on developing your role and creating projects to propel it to new levels? Do you know how the digital signage industry works? Are you looking to gain an enormous amount of experience around digital content, strategy, and design?
- Deeply understand the client’s requirements, goals and objectives then convert those objectives into reality by working with our team to deploy engaging and impactful Digital Content and Digital Signage
- Help traffic content from multiple sources and build award winning content strategies to execute on short term campaigns and enterprise clients through our various Content Management Systems and Digital Signage Software
- Coordinate digital campaigns with clients to execute on their vision and communications strategy
- Have a sharp eye for detail and for effective design and content effectiveness
- Work with clients, agencies and external resources to maintain high content quality and assist with ingesting it into our software platforms.
- Help design, manage and implement print services with clients on hardware and other external elements related to physical branding.
- Planning and scheduling own tasks, tracking progress, meeting deadlines, and support internal processes.
- A chance to develop your skills and take them to the next level.
LOCATION AND COMMITMENTS
The permanent full-time position is at our newly renovated company headquarters in North York, Ontario however remote work is also allowed as required. Office hours are Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm. Free parking. A company laptop will be provided. Occasional overtime may also be required to ensure client projects are delivered on time. Vacation and benefits after a three month probationary period.
- Min 2-3 yrs of Digital Signage and Digital Content/Strategy experience
- Previous experience managing client and partner relationships in the digital signage industry including specific experience building, executing and operating a creative vision for clients
- Digital Signage CMS system experience is essential
- Working experience with design software like PhotoShop, AfterEffects is a plus.
- Competence in setting and meeting a deadline, the ability to work in a self-directed way, strong organization skills, and a genuine passion for your work.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A caring, kind, and driven attitude.