PURPOSE OF COTY
Our purpose is to celebrate and liberate the diversity of beauty. We challenge convention through invention, expanding our horizons to enrich your reality with possibility. We build brands to inspire and enable our consumers to experience the confidence and joy of expressing their beauty, their way.
Summary Of Position
The ideal candidate will partner with the Director to plan and administer the overall direction for global digital marketing strategies and activities that will be executed across all markets. You will be a key digital marketing leader focused on building our brands’ awareness, affinity, and performance through digital and social channels, eCommerce and content marketing.
Working closely with the Fashion House, you will conceptualize, develop, and deliver holistic toolboxes for all touchpoints part of the digital ecosystem (digital media, eCommerce, social, digital in-store).
- Work in close collaboration with Global/Local eCommerce teams and the Fashion House to deliver best-in-class eCommerce toolboxes for the brand across all initiatives
- Improve permanent visibility on all eRetailer touchpoints via toolboxes/guidelines creation and continuous eRetailer audits
- Track & analyze performance, suggesting opportunities for the brand
- Identify opportunities, develop new strategies, propose new support models, and initiate new technologies to increase conversion on third-party retailers
Digital and social media
- Build and execute global and local paid media campaigns in close partnerships with markets and the Global Media team
- Create best in class toolkits, ensuring budget sufficiency and support markets for local needs
- Liaise with the Fashion House on conversational calendar across all social media channels (Western and Asian platforms)
- Analyze trends, insights, markets feedbacks to identify relevant opportunities for the brand, and educate Fahion House on best practices
- Track & analyze performance, suggesting opportunities for brands
- Define content strategy for the brand in close collaboration with multifunctional teams
- Work closely with Fashion House and brand’s assets manager to deliver all creative assets for launches, KCPs, and other brand moments
- Establish and implement the 3Y road map for the brand and partners with Fragrance & Makeup Global Marketing teams to prioritize, plan and implement all new digital initiatives.
- Develops toolkits for Global Digital initiatives across all digital consumer touch points inclusive of social and digital medias, eCommerce, websites (owned or third-party), digital at POS, email, newsletters, CRM, etc.
- Works cross-functionally with key local markets to assess campaign assets needs and assist during campaign’s implementation at local level.
- Key point of contact for markets, Fashion House, and third-party agencies.
- Ongoing digital education such as best practices, global guidelines, best-in-class processes, etc.
Job Requirements / Ideal Candidate Profile
- Minimum of 5-7 years digital marketing experience in a fast-paced and busy environment
- Be highly organized with strong project management skills required; ability to prioritize work with a sense of urgency/ownership and meet deadlines
- Strategic thinker with an ability to dissect problems and with excellent problem solving-skills
- Digital savvy – must have excellent understanding of digital projects development life cycle
- Current on emerging trends and technologies and passionate about the digitally driven consumer decision journey
- Be accustomed to work cross-functionally, with a lot of internal and external partners
- Previous experience and understanding of Chinese digital ecosystem can be a plus (Tmall, WeChat, Red, Douyin…)
- Skilled in written/verbal and presentation skills
- Fluent in English, with previous international experience/exposure
- Background in the beauty/luxury industry is not a mandatory, but you should be able to showcase your eye for beauty, aesthetics and design.