Verdant Leisure Limited
Our Digital Marketing Assistant works on all aspects of our online and offline marketing campaigns, supporting the wider team where needed. Campaigns are a team effort with everyone contributing ideas and working together to achieve the team goals.
Some examples of the day-to-day duties are:
- Assist the digital marketing team with content for all digital platforms, inclusive of but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Conduct research and analyze data to identify and define current buyer personas.
- Monitor marketing campaign performance and produce weekly KPI reports.
- Develop ideas on how to monitor and grow communication via social media channels and assist the digital marketing team with the overall social media strategy.
Skills & Experience Required
We are looking for someone who thinks and works creatively whilst also being driven by data. You will need to be energetic, innovative, and creative, with exceptional organizational skills. You will be excited by challenging and interesting work and have experience working on marketing campaigns and generating content that engages customers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience working in a similar role.
- Knowledge of key digital marketing functions including SEO, email marketing and social media
- Strong skills and experience with creative and engaging content writing.
When you join Team Verdant you will be working in a fun and collaborative environment. You can also take advantage of some fantastic benefits including:
- An online discount platform where you can save money on shopping, dining, travel, days out and much more;
- Last minute park breaks from only £99;
- Up to 30% off park breaks for you, your friends and your family;
- Discounted use of facilities on park, including restaurants, leisure and activities;
- An annual ‘Verdant Experience’ – book a break at one of our parks and experience a Verdant holiday as a customer. There is no charge for this break, we simply ask that you make the most of it and give us your honest feedback afterwards!;*
- Access to a 24/7 confidential counselling and advice line;
- Many opportunities for recognition and reward – monthly ‘Stars’ awards, annual awards for individuals and park teams, ‘Cheers for Peers’ cards, and any excuse for cakes, biscuits and celebrations!;
- Our company wide team initiatives to help each other, our communities and the planet – Green Champions, Charity Champions;
- A commitment to providing training & development opportunities, recognising potential and supporting you in your career.