Sharp & Carter
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the marketing team across a range of marketing disciplines in the development and execution of campaigns across paid, owned and earned media channels. This will encompass creative support and development, media plans and administrative support, content creation and scheduling, and general marketing support.
- Execute strategies and initiatives to ensure key KPIs are met and the customer experience is as strong as possible
- Share results, insights, and recommendations on how to improve performance
- Assist with execution of email marketing campaigns
- Management of content timelines to ensure the relevant content is shared to support overarching campaigns.
- Liaise with external partners on key campaigns to ensure a smooth execution for all parties
- Weekly and periodic reporting via Google Analytics to understand the performance of our digital marketing channels including
- Social Media Marketing – including copy writing, content creation and reporting
- Minimum 1 years in a similar Digital Marketing role
- A tertiary qualification in Marketing/Business or relevant field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (excellent copy writing skills)
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Experience with Email Marketing Campaigns
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
- Experience working in content management or commerce management tool sets