Docosan is a healthcare delivery platform transforming the way that people in Vietnam access care. From offline appointments to telehealth to home test kits, Docosan’s platform brings the best of Vietnam’s health system to patients’ fingertips. Founded in Ho Chi Minh City in 2020 by two Harvard grad, we’re venture backed by international investors. We’re looking for smart, resourceful and passionate people to join us as we transform healthcare for the better in Vietnam and beyond.
The Digital Marketing Leader supports the team to lead and manage our paid and owned marketing channels, driving revenue and user acquisition.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN:
- International team (including Harvard grads and medical doctors) with English speaking environment
- Significant career growth potential at a friendly, fast-paced and impact-driven startup
- Private health insurance
- Dog-friendly office
- Driving revenue and user acquisition via digital marketing channels
- Planning and executing digital marketing campaigns on Google Search (SEM), Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and retargeting (email, push, SMS), and other channels for healthcare products and services
- Regularly perform keyword research, competitor research, ad copy development, and landing page optimization to find winning tactics and strategies to grow our digital channels
- Working with content team to refine target audience, messaging, and keywords based on the competitive advantages of company’s products and services and market trends.
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
- Working closely with management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results
- Developing and maintaining dashboards to track appropriate ROI metrics and evaluate the effectiveness of various campaigns against revenue targets
- Manage and track budgets across various channels
- Other tasks as assigned
- At least 1 year of performance marketing experience and ability to run Google Ads
- 3+ years of experience in a digital marketing role
- Ability to think critically and make optimization decisions based on data
- Great writing skills
- Comfort with the ambiguity inherent in a fast-paced startup environment
- Conversational English skills preferred