The Clinic Bondi
Established in 1999, The Clinic has a longstanding reputation as Sydney’s premier cosmetic and skin clinic. We are a passionate small business, committed to bringing our clients the best and latest in skincare.
About the role
This is a hands-on role for which we require an experienced marketer to manage day to day campaign execution and assist in the operation of the eCommerce store.
Working directly with the company directors, this role would suit a marketing specialist who is ready to take the step to manager level or someone who wants to use their corporate expertise without the stress of overtime.
The role is autonomous, working with some agency partners but no direct reports.
- Ideally tertiary degree in digital marketing, marketing, or similar
- Min 4 years’ experience in marketing, digital role or related
- Expert understanding of the digital marketing landscape and trends.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- A proven track of record of delivering end-to-end campaigns and executions is essential.
- Experience driving sales in online retail businesses.
- Experience in – SEO, PPC, HTML, data analytics, copy writing. Prior experience using Shopify and Klaviyo very beneficial. Graphic design skills preferred.
- You are detail-oriented, a multi-tasker and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Why should you join us?
- Passionate small team environment.
- Exciting cosmetic brand.
- Autonomous role, roll up your sleeves and make it your own.
- Competitive remuneration to be based on experience.
- No ridiculous hours or overtime, the role is full time, 9-5 only, in Westfield Bondi Junction.
Duties & responsibilities
Reporting to the company directors, the responsibilities of the digital marketing manager include
- Assist in the development of the marketing strategy and drive digital acquisition.
- Management of website back and front end, content management and copywriting.
- Creating blog posts and eDM campaigns.
- Content planning, creation and scheduling for social media pages, including management of some paid content creators and influencers.
- Ordering products through our suppliers and maintaining inventory, including liaising with our warehouse fulfillment team.
- Inbound customer services enquiries.
- Assist in new product development.
- Curate and manage products launches and PR events throughout the year.
- Provide analytic reporting and insight over online sales and metrics.