Go Vita Group Ltd - Australia's Largest Wholesale & Retail Health Store Group
Digital Marketing Specialist
Manage the Go Vita website and ecommerce as well as own brand websites, digital advertising campaigns and customer eDM campaigns. Your experience in Shopify ecommerce will be essential to this role as is your creative flair, technical knowledge, and overall experience in the digital space. A genuine passion for natural health will be desirable for this role also. You will also ensure the digital presence is consistent with brand guidelines and digital activity supports national marketing strategy. This role is full-time.
- Manage relationships with external web developer, including overseeing tickets raised by team members and following up on outcomes
- Work with external SEO team to build a successful SEO strategy
- Setup, manage, optimise and report against KPIs for campaigns on Google Adwords and any other paid advertising platforms that can generate a positive ROI.
- Review analytics to identify opportunities / strategies to drive traffic to website and increase conversion rates.
- Develop and create engaging banners for website, in line with content calendar and brand guidelines
- Create eDM templates for Member stores to use, in line with content calendar and brand guidelines
- Manage supplier advertising opportunities on website and eDMs
- Work with Social Media Specialist to ensure consistency of creative and branding across all digital platforms
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- At least 4+ years’ relevant experience in digital marketing
- Technically savvy with experience in Shopify, Shogun, SEO/SEM reporting, Google Analytics, MailChimp or similar, Asana, Canva
- Experience in creating and setting up digital campaigns, identifying target audiences and providing accurate, timely reporting.
- Capable to think outside the box in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Effectively manage campaign expenses by staying on budget٫ appropriately estimating monthly costs.
- Experience in using eDM platforms and creating effective eDM layouts with engaging content
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Familiarity with current web standards for useability and accessibility, and relevant legislation (eg. privacy legislation).
- Strong planning and organizational skills in a cross-functional environment.