Lead to develop, align, execute of China Hospital Business Units digital strategy, delivering more agile operating model for ongoing and new initiatives in the digital platform, Drive business through this new digital platform by influencing internal and external customers and stakeholders.
- Propose the innovative and tactical business model development through comparing with Pharma industrial benchmark and integrate internal business best practices.
- Align with company digital strategy to ensure BM 3.3 digitalization and implement within BU.
- Analyzing of competitive intelligence and marketing insight to support all aspects of the Hospital BU digital strategy and implementation for both inline and pipeline products.
- Identify opportunities for synergies across business teams to gain maximum value from collective digital investment across TA. Gain alignment and buy in from business teams to execute on identified synergies.
- Identify opportunities for F.F work effectiveness improvement and leverage new technology to enable F.F to operate business analysis and plans to increase organizational efficiency.
- Lead development of digital implementation plans with cross functional team. Partner with functions within and outside of BU and leverage company resources to ensure that in-market digital services and programs are effectively executed, consistent with standards and compliance requirements.
- Apply marketplace and competitive profiles, product profiles, market research, and detailed analyses to develop and enhance innovative multichannel marketing programs and strategies for assigned portfolio in Hospital BU Eco-System
- Up-skill and develop assigned business teams in digital capabilities, using formal and informal approaches
- Develop digital operation plan and key initiated projects to support brand digital strategy
- Digital database collection, analysis and management
- Digital internal training and knowledge sharing
- Compliance and integrity
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor degree required, MBA is preferred
- 7-10 years of diverse commercial experience
- 3-5 years Pharma. industry Marketing Management or Digital Marketing Management experience is preferred
- Internet business industry experience is preferred
- Ability to communicate in English is preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects and timeframes in a complex organizational structure and multitask
- Strong analytical, strategic analysis skills
- Strong interpersonal, influence and communications skills
- Strong partner relationship and collaboration skills – ability to generate credibility with and respect from colleagues and external parties at all levels in the organization
- Experience working with agencies/vendors
- A working understanding of marketing and campaign management solutions offerings
- Facilitation and skills in conveying best practice and learning
- Demonstrates business acumen and entrepreneurial spirit
- Acts decisively in complex and fast-moving environment
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.