Type + Pixel
Do you know how to get shit done, but also love debating the finer details of a project? Are you obsessed with all things digital but still like to collaborate IRL? Can you switch gears between developer-speak and charming the pants off clients? (Not literally, that would be awkward).
We’re Type + Pixel – a digital-first brand agency (or a brand-led digital agency, depending on your point of view) – and we’re seeking a gun Digital Project Manager / Producer with 2-5 years experience to join our award-winning, multi-disciplined team. You might be an up-and-coming PM looking for your next challenge, or someone more experienced looking for a part-time gig. Either way, if the above sounds like a good fit, we’d love to hear from you.
About the role
Working closely with our Head of Digital, you’ll contribute to the ideation and specification of all digital solutions with a particular focus on managing scope, budget and quality. You’ll be a bona fide client whisperer who understands the importance of balancing client advocacy with internal collaboration and your communication and organisational skills will be off the charts. You’ll have a passion for digital innovation, a deep understanding of UX and a desire to create award winning work. You’re the kind of person who gets a kick out of solving problems (after all, that’s why clients come to us) and you’ll love variety and getting stuck into a diverse range of projects. With a client portfolio that spans retail, healthcare, tech, NFP, education and more besides, no two days or projects are the same.
Job tasks and responsibilities
Reporting to the agency directors, here’s what you’ll be involved in day to day:
- Managing a variety of digital projects from eDM campaigns and AR lenses to interactive websites and digital products.
- Developing requirements documents, complex statements of work and scope documents.
- Ensuring projects are consistently delivered on time and within budget.
- Developing and maintain positive relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Successfully managing multiple concurrent projects, including planning, estimating and resource allocation.
- Managing project risks and issues, effectively communicate mitigation plans and escalate issues where appropriate.
- Taking ownership of Quality Control / Quality Assurance processes.
- Motivating and generating enthusiasm within the team.
Skills and experience:
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position within a digital agency
- A good grasp of UX principles and best practice
- A passion for delivering amazing digital experiences.
- A grasp of web development processes and frameworks
- An understanding of project management fundamentals
- Ability to manage digital projects from end-to-end and know how to effectively plan timelines and resources
- Great communication skills and comfortable managing internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with a range of content management systems
- Strong attention to detail and negotiation skills