WHY JOIN THE CANADIAN CANCER SOCIETY (CCS)?
The Canadian Cancer Society works tirelessly to save and improve lives. We fund the brightest minds in cancer research. We provide a compassionate support system for all those affected by cancer, from coast to coast and for all types of cancer. As the voice for Canadians who care about cancer, we work with governments to establish health policies to prevent cancer and better support those living with the disease. No other organization does all that we do to improve lives today and to change the future of cancer forever.Help us make a difference. Visit cancer.ca today.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Campaigns, Online Programs & Partnerships, the Direct Marketing & Campaigns Specialist is primarily responsible for executing national fundraising and third-party partnership campaigns with a focus on digital expansion, acquisitions, re-engagement, and stewardship to support the Canadian Cancer Society’s revenue goals including special projects.
What You’ll Be Doing
Successful planning, execution, and expansion of national fundraising campaigns and third-party partnerships.
- Work closely with the Senior Managers on the Campaign & Third-Party Fundraising team to execute a best-in-class national integrated fundraising campaigns to grow revenue for strategic organizational priorities such as Daffodil, Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Prostate Cancer Awareness Month, Holiday, DryFeb, Lottery programs and other third-party partnership.
- Responsible for the end-to-end coordination and execution of all integrated campaign deliverables including supporting planning, kick-off, and weekly project meetings.
- Responsible for ongoing campaign and program analysis to help identify product, segment, and channel opportunities to drive revenue.
- Lead national campaign emails, landing pages and digital asset execution including coordinating deployment and testing of English and French assets.
- Support the campaign and targeting strategy through list-extracts, campaign set-up and the updating of campaign contact history within the CRM database.
- Support the digital expansion of the Gift Catalogue, Tribute (In-Mem & In-Hon), and other third-party partnerships such as DryFeb and Facebook Fundraiser.
- Lead post-campaign deep-dive analysis by collating various input and data-driven recommendations from working group and vendors immediately after the campaign.
- Lead a 6-monthly take-to-market campaign planning cycle including working closely with third-party agencies, partners and consultants to support campaign planning related activities.
- Manage the campaign SharePoint site including sharing work-back schedules and requirements while maintaining excellent working relationships.
- Apply a data and donor centric approach to all fundraising activities and consistently follow best practices and established process to optimize and deliver effective campaign and digital fundraising experience.
- Support the growth of Direct Marketing fundraising activities and provides support on special projects.
- Manage, coordinate, and facilitate French translation as required.
Apply data-driven analytic to optimize, expand and grow revenue while improving operational excellence/efficiency.
- Monitor and track revenue across all platforms, programs, channels, segments and provide regular reporting to internal stakeholders while ensuring data integrity and accuracy.
- Lead and support Direct Marketing CRM reporting integration and develop Campaign dashboards to capture real-time revenue performance across online and offline channels/segments/products.
- Lead the end-to-end campaign setup and deployment process by working closely with the data, finance, digital, and outbound call teams to identify CRM requirements, and reporting needs to secure execution and tracking.
- Develop campaign data-output and CRM requirements to support an integrated campaign execution across multiple teams (e.g. email, mail, call campaigns).
- Coordinate Marketing Cloud email segmentation and deployment requirements to grow revenue according to list-selection criteria.
- Lead the Shopify platform back-end fulfilment and coordination of merchandise delivery.
- Coordinate third-party prize fulfilment.
- Manage third-party and cross-platform data integration within CRM.
- Support development and delivery of training decks, FAQs, for key campaigns within the Community Giving team.
- Support database integration initiatives to grow revenue.
- Provide administrative support for the team.
- Implement donor-centric campaign surveys
Lead online partnerships portfolio growth and provide operational support as needed for special projects.
- Oversees third-party online partnership portfolios (such as CanadaHelps, Facebook Fundraiser, Tribute etc.) to ensure stewardship, ongoing reporting, and CCS/partnership web content is accurate and aligned to campaigns and key messages.
- Work alongside the digital and brand team to grow Facebook Fundraiser revenue through a stewardship pilot.
- Pilot a lead-generation digital pilot with the digital and brand team to grow third-party revenue through social platforms.
- Post-secondary education such as acquiring a college diploma, as well as specialized technical/professional training and/or certification, or equivalent.
- Experience with direct and/or digital marketing and integrated fundraising campaigns.
- Excellent project coordination, clear two-way verbal and written communication skills and proven interpersonal skills, including presentation and facilitation skills.
- Strong computer skills, with high level of comfort working in MS Office Suite
- Excellent problem-solving skills, troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Experience coordinating campaigns with various internal and external partners
- Relationship management skills necessary to build strong collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work confidently under pressure to deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to pay attention to details are necessary attributes.
- A collaborative team player with the ability to be proactive and take initiative
- Ability to plan and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to perform other job requirements as assigned.
- Working knowledge of back-end online platforms to extract, analyze and sort data.
- Working knowledge of CRM.
- Bilingual an asset
What You Can Expect From Us
CCS offers meaningful opportunities to help make a difference in the lives of Canadians with cancer and their families. We are committed to fostering a culture that is inspiring, supportive and exemplifies our core values:
CARING COURAGE INTEGRITY PROGRESSIVE.
In return for your skills and dedication, we offer an attractive compensation package that encompasses a competitive salary, excellent benefits and the opportunity to have a rewarding employment experience where your contributions can make a true difference every day.
How To Apply
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume, cover letter and salary expectations by February 4, 2022.For internal candidates, this position is assigned to salary band 4.