About the job
https://job-plus.co/login?key=signupAbout The Role
Norton LifeLock is embarking on a transformation to deliver great cyber security products to protect our customers digital lives and accelerate our growth. As part of this transformation, we’re reimagining our global marketing analytics practice. We’re looking for an experienced Analytics leader who can lead our Marketing & Retention Analytics practice to enable key Norton LifeLock Marketing decision-makers to make better decisions using decision science.
This leader will drive our marketing analytics practices, nurture and grow the analytics team, and build strong relationships with key executives and stakeholders across the marketing organization. This leader will partner closely with colleagues in data engineering, data science, data products, data strategy, data platforms, and growth teams to deliver the work and contribute to our innovation pipeline.
This leader brings significant expertise in leading analytics teams including analytical scorecard development, regular performance reporting with stakeholders, deep-dive analysis, ad hoc analysis, and ongoing prioritization against analyst capacity for the team. This leader also demonstrates significant, proven expertise in executive stakeholder management, presentation and data visualization design, communications and organizational alignment to ensure that data insights resonate with a wider variety of business teams.
This analytical leader also brings deep expertise in marketing, customer, or product analytics and demonstrates that expertise through proven experience delivering relevant analytical deliverables such as customer segmentation, product adoption analysis, campaign ROI analysis, marketing mix models, digital analytics, or similar. This is a highly visible role with a wide organizational impact that will require driving executive alignment, resource allocation, and integrated roadmaps across a number of marketing and digital teams throughout Norton LifeLock.
The right leader will bring superb communication, team management, consulting deliverable management, and program management skills in order to ensure success.
- Lead the Marketing analytics practice to drive the design and delivery of marketing analytics deliverables (scorecards, weekly / monthly / quarterly reporting, deep-dive analysis, ad hoc analysis, analytics strategies, stakeholder enablement) ensuring quality and rigor of analysis
- Drive program and project management for analytics deliverables including product ownership in the Agile Scrum process, project planning, deliverable prioritization, and stakeholder roadmap and deliverable alignment
- Ensure analytics teams develop and utilize analytics best practices in relevant areas such as data visualization, statistical analysis, database queries, presentation design, and insight generation
- Build strong relationships and trust with Norton LifeLock marketing & retention executives and their leadership teams. Ensure continuous dialogue, alignment on priorities, and a team focus on service and stakeholder enablement
- Lead a team culture of critical thinking, creativity, innovation, experimentation, diversity, and inclusivity that aligns with Norton LifeLock’s core values and enriches the impact, careers, and learning opportunities across the Marketing & Retention Analytics team.
- Be a master in cross-functional collaboration by developing deep relationships with key partners across Norton LifeLock and coordinating with working teams.
- Recruit, the mentor, manage, and retain a world-class marketing analytics team and participate in recruitment efforts as we scale the wider Marketing Decision Science organization
- Constantly learn, have a clear pulse on innovation across the marketing analytics, data science, customer data, and data + AI communities.
- BA or Master’s in Technology (computer science, computer engineering, economics, applied math, statistics, engineering, or other quantitative fields) along with an MBA (or equivalent business experience).
- 10-15+ years experience in a combination of analytics, strategy, consulting, marketing/customer/product analytics, data science, or equivalent fields
- 10+ years of experience designing and delivering analytics deliverables for Fortune 100 organizations. Must have experience in marketing/customer/product analytics and delivering analysis to senior executives and leadership teams.
- Broad understanding of digital marketing analytics and the role of digital analytics and marketing platforms in evaluating the performance of campaigns, events, paid media, e-commerce, social media, etc. Must have proven expertise managing analytical models such as cohorts, attribution models, segmentation, cost per acquisition, customer lifetime value models, etc.
- Strong data manipulation and database modeling skills. Must be proficient in SQL, understand how to design and evaluate data models, and have the ability to closely partner with data engineers and architects to generate data sets needed to power analysis.
- Proven experience working directly with senior executive leadership to prioritize work and ability to lead significant programs with market impact across multiple business units and/or companies.
- An expert communicator in written and verbal form; ability to work well with executives, technologists, and able to lead and influence across all levels of the organization.
- Inspiring leader with a driven, results-focused attitude that is able to drive multiple large initiatives concurrently across cross-functional teams (Product, Engineering, Customer Success, Product Marketing, SIs, and more).
NortonLifeLock is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible environment for all employees. All employment decisions are based on merit, experience, and business needs, without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions), genetic information, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local law. NortonLifeLock strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based on such protected characteristics and seeks to recruit the most talented candidates from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
We also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records. In addition, NortonLifeLock will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Learn more about pay transparency .