Classic Home, Inc.
Director of Business Applications and Analytics is a hands-on position, responsible for the management and execution of the ERP ecosystem with NetSuite as the central platform. He would work as a leader of the technology department creating internal processes and committed to delivering the highest quality of work possible – aligned to the business vision.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced IT professional who thrives on driving change and working on fun and challenging projects. You will be working to understand the organization’s needs and then manage the overall process of deploying capabilities and functionality within NetSuite and satellite business applications to drive process maturities, efficiencies, and growth.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead an onsite and offshore team of NetSuite ERP professionals and Data Analytics individuals -Taking ownership of all backend systems
- Solution architect technology solutions for IT to support organic and inorganic growth
- Manage the reporting and data analytics for delivery and driving data-driven decision making
- NetSuite champion responsible for the continued deployment, adoption, and administration, including 3rd party integrations with NetSuite
- Able to translate business needs into detailed requirements and solutions that allow NetSuite capabilities and functionality to drive efficiencies and process maturity
- Give direction for the creation of NetSuite reports and provide data for the business users, with appropriate data governance. Also, manage user personalization and dashboard setting.
- Drive process maturity and efficiencies through gathering user/process information, creating functional requirements/business process flows, designing specs and implementing in NetSuite.
- Responsible for application integration with 3rd parties’ applications, including EPiServer (B2B website), CRM and HR applications, etc
- Proven expertise with NetSuite modules: Supply Chain, Order Management, Procurement, WMS, Financials/ERP (GL, AP, AR), Costing, planning, etc.
- Manage the middleware technology to transmit data between applications
- Design, build and maintain custom searches, reports, and objects within NetSuite
- The main point of contact and administrator for NetSuite. Provide NetSuite training to staff as needed.
- Create technical requirements documentation, SOPs and provide training to stakeholders
- Stay up-to-date on the latest technology and software for integration to improve processes and user interaction with NetSuite.
- Responsible for testing updates, notifying the field of updates to the system, relaying system impact/changes to the field and updating SOPs if changes are needed as a result of an update.
- Establish IT governance and adheres to change management processes within IT.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS
- Over 10 years of IT experience with 5+ years of experience managing NetSuite and architecting technology solutions.
- Very strong Supply Chain Background desired
- A fast learner, detail-oriented, decisive, and enjoys a fast-paced work environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business or technical field (engineering, computer science) preferred.
- Prior experience in evaluating technology requirements for business processes and optimizing processes and technology for higher productivity and efficiency.
- Strong organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Strong analytical skills, and experience with CRM, WMS, accounting, inventory, and order management systems.
- Exposure to a diverse ecosystem integrated with NetSuite core ERP is highly desired
- An ideal candidate must like change. This position will drive process maturity, and standardization, and help champion continuous improvement.