“To treat a stranger as one of our own” characterizes the hospitality one can expect from Shangri-La. Discerning travellers will enjoy world-class service amidst tranquil surroundings, coupled with inspirational architecture and design. The finest dining experiences at every hotel and resort ensure that every palate is pampered.
But what makes each stay truly memorable is something even more exquisite and rare – Shangri-La’s special kind of hospitality. Hospitality from the heart.
Shangri-La Bosphorus, Istanbul, presenting 186 refined guest rooms and suites, provides a luxurious personal sanctuary to unwind amid enticing views of the city and the Bosphorus Strait.
Our guests are greeted, as always, by warm and attentive service. The feeling of enchanting hospitality continues when our colleagues open the door to our guests The hotel, ideally located in the financial and entertainment district of Besiktas, yields breathtaking views of the Bosphorus Strait. As you step onto your private terrace, you are dazzled by the Strait’s deep blue waters, a living line between two continents.
We are looking for a Director of Marketing & Communications.
As Director of Marketing & Communications, we rely on you to
- Plan, develop and execute marketing campaigns
- Maintains all marketing channels
- Manage online content for the hotel and ensure all content is compliant with brand guidelines
- Establish goals, measure performance of marketing campaigns and assess against goals
- Work closely with sales management team to drive and expand business
- Have a wide network in the area and strong relations with business partners
- Maintain the public image of the Shangri-La brand
We are looking for someone who;
- Has a passion for Sales and Marketing
- Enjoys being creative
- Always thinks outside the box
- Enjoys interacting with people
- Communicates and writes with fluency in English (as well as the local Language)
- Solid knowledge of digital marketing and the platforms associated with it
- Preferably has relevant experience from an International 5* Hotel Group
- Adept in using analytical tools
- Always kept up-to-date with latest industry trends and market practices
If you are the right person, what are you waiting for? Click the apply button now !