Cathay Pacific Airways
Reports to: Assistant Manager Global Business Acquisition and Inside Sales
Department: Sales & Distributions (SND)
Support on the development of new distribution capability and enhancement of existing GDS distribution through coordination with key business stakeholders, IMT and external vendors/partners to define business requirements and design business rules and processes in respective system platforms.
- Support on the development of new distribution capabilities such as NDC enablement, One Order as well as other new development in GDS
- Gather business requirements from key business stakeholders, prepare user stories and use cases, and effectively communicate with IT and solution providers
- Coordinate on User Acceptance Tests and implementation schedule of new solution deliveries
- Support in business rules and profile setup for NDC enablement
- Ensure shopping, booking, and ticket data are properly captured and derived in the database enabling partner onboarding team to generate correct data to conduct analysis
- Tertiary education in Business related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience preferably in airlines or GDS
- Good understanding of GDS, NDC and One Order is an advantage
- Hands on experience in planning and carrying out User Acceptance Tests
- Sound numerical and analytical skills
- Good coordination and communication skills
Personal & Application Information
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Office.
Please note that with effect from 1 December 2021, all employees must be vaccinated in order to access Cathay City and all other Cathay Group Company premises in Hong Kong. Consideration will be given to those who are unable to get vaccinated for valid medical reasons.