About the job
Who We Are
Founded in 2008, Trustly is the global leader in Open Banking Payments, and the U.S. is Trustly’s fastest-growing market. Today we serve 10,000 merchants, connecting them with over 650 million consumers and 7,600 banks in over 30 countries. In 2021, we processed over $20 billion in transaction volume in our global network.
Our digital account-to-account platform redefines the speed, simplicity, and security of payments. Consumers pay for purchases by simply signing into their bank accounts, bypassing the card networks, and never leaving a merchant’s site or app – no credit card numbers or separate account setup necessary. With offices in Vitoria, Brazil, Silicon Valley in the US, and global headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, we are a culturally diverse team. Across Brazil, we have embraced remote work from home policy.
At Trustly, we believe that inclusion and diversity are essential foundations for building a fair and equitable society. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, ancestry, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, or disability status. Our main goal is to provide a fair, welcoming, diverse environment with opportunities for all collaborators. The stages of our selection process take place online and without distinction of any kind.
It’s a great time to join Trustly as the Americas team is growing fast. If you thrive in an entrepreneurially-minded, fast-paced, casual, professional, positive, and rewarding work environment, check us out!
Why are we creating a talent pool for People with Disabilities?
We are a company that values diversity and we actively seek to provide opportunities and promote equity in terms of gender, race, sexual orientation, people with disabilities, and historically minority groups.
Here, you will work in a dynamic and international environment with enormous challenges and great global exposure, as we are in over 30 countries on different continents!
We are a #remote-first company!
All stages of our hiring process and onboarding are happening remotely, and all our teammates are working from home. When it is safe to return to the office, you can choose the best format for you: on-site in Vitória/ES, or 100% remote.
At Trustly we continue to work continuously to make our environment even more diverse and inclusive! Are you looking for a career with great challenges? Are you a person who easily adapts to different situations? Do you like dynamic environments and participating in high-impact projects? So join us!
Who can apply?
We are opening this space so that any people with disability can apply!
Java Back-End Engineers
React Front End Engineers
Risk Data Scientists
System Integration Engineers
… and many others!
Our perks and benefits:
- Bradesco health and dental plan, for you and your dependents, with no co-payment cos
- Sulamérica life insurance with differentiated coverage
- Meal voucher and supermarket voucher
- Home Office Allowance
- Gympass – Platform that gives access to spaces for physical activities and online classes
- Online labor gymnastics
- Trustly Club – Discount at educational institutions and partner stores
- Monthly happy hours with iFood coupon – We hire a band to do an exclusive show for us!
- English Program – Here you have space to develop your English, and you can choose an Online Platform or English Classes in company
- Extended maternity and paternity leave
- Birthday off
- Flexible hours/Home Office – our culture is remote-first! You can work in every city in Brazil
- Welcome Kit – We work with Apple equipment (Macbook Pro, iPhone) and we send many more treats! Spoiler alert: Equipment can be purchased by you according to internal criteria!
- Annual premium – As a member of our team, you are eligible to receive an annual bonus, at the company’s discretion, based on the achievement of our KPI’s.
- Referral Program – If you refer a candidate and we hire the person, you will receive a reward for that!
At Trustly, we embrace and celebrate diversity of all forms and the value it brings to our employees and customers. We are proud and committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and believe an open and inclusive environment enables people to do their best work. All decisions regarding hiring, advancement, and any other aspects of employment are made solely on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.