About the job
About UpSkill Digital
UpSkill Digital – founded in 2015 – is on a mission to empower all people to succeed in the digital age. Through human-centred, experiential learning programmes, we work with businesses and communities – supported by a global network of coaches, trainers and digital experts – to empower people and stimulate economies from a grassroots level and we need YOU to help us drive our learning programmes to achieve long-lasting change.
Working at UpSkill
Working at UpSkill is more than ‘just another job’, it’s a chance to build something that matters with a team that truly cares. You’ll get the freedom, tools and support to bring your best self to work, and make an impact where it matters most.
We offer you an abundance of benefits and initiatives that actually matter such as:
Access to annual learning grants so you can take control of your learning and development journey.
- Early Friday finishes because you deserve it!
- Unlimited paid holiday.
- Agile working environment – we aren’t worried about where you work from as long as you get what you need to get done.
- Referral, commission and bonus schemes (money is a motivator after all)
- Well-being initiatives and jam-packed social schedule for the chance to build real, meaningful relationships.
- Strong tech set up, whether you are working from home or decide to visit our London office!
So, if you’re looking for a change and you’re ready for a challenge, then get in touch!
About the challenge
We are looking for a diligent and highly organised professional who performs successfully in a fast-paced environment and is constantly looking for ways to increase productivity, grow online presence and drive business opportunities on behalf of our CEO. The ideal candidate has a minimum of 2/3 years experience supporting C-Suite level executives in a strategic capacity. You will play a critical role in managing all routine and daily administrative tasks whilst proactively supporting their work streams with preemptive workload planning that will steer the CEO to meet their business objectives. This is an 8 week temporary role.
What’s the job exactly? Main duties will include:
- Act as a gatekeeper for the CEO; filtering messages and information that is passed from the wider team
- Provide direction, guidance and support to the CEO and where necessary, their reporting line
- Maintain the utmost discretion whilst being privy to highly confidential information
- Support the CEO in workload planning and coordination of projects by proactively developing an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the business and its’ clients
- Ascertain an understanding of UpSkill’s products and services to support the CEO in building, maintaining and successfully closing their pipeline
- Work with the CEO to build a content calendar, leveraging social media platforms to generate speaking , project and networking opportunities
- To provide business development support, acting as a project manager on behalf of the CEO, carrying out research, collating materials and scheduling meetings in order to reach quarterly and annual targets
- Extensive inbox management, using own initiative to manage email traffic, share relevant information with other team members and develop and maintain systems to promote efficiency
- Build strong relationships with, and develop and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of external clients, projects and products
- Provide anticipatory and extensive diary management, using own initiative to manage conflicts and maintaining a strong filing system
- Draft high-quality correspondence, engagement letters, documents, agendas, reports, presentations and spreadsheets on behalf of the CEO
We would love to get a feel for your approach and personality, so if you feel you would be a great fit, please submit your CV.
Please see below the recruitment process for this fantastic opportunity:
- First round- screening call
- Second round- line manager interview
- Unbias Interview
UpSkill Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer. All relevant and qualified applicants will be considered regardless of religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability and age.