Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You deliver detailed continuous business and customer analysis and insight with a focus on driving best practice through simplification, efficiency, consistency by aligning common outputs across accounts.
How You Will Contribute?
- Provide support and training to enable effective use of sales systems.
- Maintain and optimize systems for sales (including functionalities for customer management, tour planning, promotion planning, listing maintenance, shelf audit and reporting).
- Provide support to users with specific technical problems in cooperation with IT service providers.
- Drive continuous improvement of existing software and automation of new processes.
What You Will Bring:
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Relevant experience in IT and sales
- Knowledge of sales processes and systems
- Facilitation skills to demonstrate use and functionality of sales systems
- Problem-solving skills
- No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary: We’ve been bringing our products to Greater China for over 35 years, making, marketing and selling our mouth-watering, well-loved local and global brands such as Oreo, LU and Chips Ahoy! biscuits, Pacific wafers, Stride gumand Milka chocolate. Headquartered in Shanghai, our 4,000 employees proudly work in sales offices and in our Research & Development Technical Centre in Suzhou. We are also proud to be awarded China’s 2020 Top Employer certification.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.