- Oversee the editorial production of each edition of the guide including:
- Coordinate between the Thailand team, Hong Kong team, central team, writers, designers and restaurants through the whole production process of both printed guide and digital platforms.
- Use the Michelin Guide’s internal tools for content handling
- Ensure correction of information received from restaurants
- Communicate with featured restaurants via emails and letters when needed.
- Professionally respond to and handle incoming emails through Michelin Guide Thailand’s central mailbox
- Support marketing team preparation for the yearly Michelin Star Revelation
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in journalism or related fields
- 3-5 years’ experience in book or magazine industry (offline or online)
- Native Thai with Excellent command of English (writing and speaking)
- Proofreading skill is a must
- Ability to keep confidentiality
- Copywriting (Thai & English) skill is a plus
- Knowledge in InDesign is a plus