TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Dublin, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
We are looking for an experienced self-starter who is passionate about solving multifaceted business challenges in a fast-paced environment, can find solutions to ambiguous problems, be resourceful and bring positivity and humility to the work environment.
This role’s central focus is on building and managing programmes and project oversight to ensure that TikTok’s EMEA MKT teams are well organised and equipped to execute and collaborate to meet business goals. This is a senior role tasked with assisting the EMEA Head of MKT, designing and managing key campaign and partnership programmes, and designing marketing infrastructure across EMEA.
– Own a portfolio of priority projects and programmes in the region, ensuring efficient and effective management, progress reporting, post-mortems as required.
– Define and deliver tools and best practices to optimise xfn project & programme management.
– Define and optimize MKT operating models, processes and planning cycles to facilitate and improve execution of TikTok brand and business strategies.
– Identify operational strengths, weaknesses, gaps and opportunities, and drive plans to address.
– Support and lead cross-team and cross-regional projects and contribute to global projects, on behalf of Europe, within a matrixed global structure.
– Work closely with and report to the Head of EMEA MKT, supporting efficient execution and operations.
– 7+ years experience in marketing operations, strategy or planning roles at top management consultancy, consumer tech or global company;
– Culturally sensitive individual with multi-year track record delivering major strategic projects and programs generating significant value to the organization;
– Strong executive presence and well-polished communication skills; or experience in a similar role working for top management.
– Strong data literacy and understanding of P&Ls, business ROI;
– Experience working across teams in a matrixed organization;
– Pragmatic optimistic with a strong bias for action.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals should not be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.