• Collaborate with sister fab’s PIE, PEE, QEM teams to improve yield and reliability.
• Communicate module related issues to the Fab engineering and leadership teams.
• Design, execute, and analyze experiments to improve fab process, yield, and quality.
• Collect and interpret complex data to optimize Fab processes and increase yields.
• Engage and/or lead cross-area engineering teams to solve process issues.
• Work closely with global partners to stay current on module related topics and process alignment projects.
• Collaborate with other PI module owners and sister fabs to drive business process alignment
• Partner with IE, PEE and Production to better forecast and balance yield, output and process issues.
• Bachelor’s degree, Master’s or PhD in electrical, electronic, material, physics field or related discipline and/or equivalent experience
• Structural and process integration knowledge with basic comprehension of process area preferred
• Knowledge of fabrication processes, probe, backend and reliability implications preferred
• Understanding of statistical process controls
• Understanding of basic device physics in deciphering product performance
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Good data compilation, statistical analysis and reporting skills