Are you a kid at heart looking to build a career with a leading global children’s toy, entertainment and digital gaming company?
At Spin Master, our unwavering commitment to open mindedness, integrity and innovation is a great part of what has made us an industry leader. How do we stay ahead of the pack? By hiring the best and brightest minds—and that’s why we want you!
Everyone is welcome in our sandbox and we are committed to an accessible and inclusive hiring process that provides reasonable accommodation to all applicants.
What will you work on?
- To work with vendors and Headquarter on the product design to hit the target cost.
- Support and grow our business.
- Handle the consigned material and special components sourcing and cost negotiation.
- Assist sourcing, MOQ and cost negotiation on new material.
- Provide technical support and debug as needed.
- Provide support to the internal group on any production output issues and material authorization review.
- Monitor the schedule and on-site support from development start to OBS.
- Provide manufacturing support as needed after Production Start.
- Perform ad hoc assignments as requested.
How will you create impact?
- Interested in design and aesthetics in toys industry
- Able to transform vision into clear strategy, goal and objectives;
- Possesses superior problem-solving skills, and independent decision making abilities, all while operating in an extremely demanding, fast-paced team setting;
- Good interpersonal skill and team player
- Excellent communications skills in English. Mandarin is an advantage.
What are your skills and experience?
- Bachelor Degree in Product Design, Mechanical Engineering or related Engineering;
- Fresh graduate is preferred.
What’s it like to work here?
Spin Master is a fast-paced, hands-on organization that provides many great opportunities for impactful decision-making; though our challenging start-up atmosphere isn’t for everyone, we have a proven record of opportunities for future advancement and internal transfers for our passionate and results driven team.
What You Can Expect From Us
Our mission is to Make Life More Fun with a vision to push the boundaries of innovation, creativity, and fun. From top leadership to new and veteran team members alike, everyone at Spin Master embodies our Core Values:
- We partner
- We invent
- We are open-minded
- We collaborate
- We get results
- We’ve got integrity
- We are entrepreneurs
Spin Master strives to create an accessible and inclusive application and selection process and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants who may require provisions to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment processes. Should you require an accommodation, please contact our Talent Acquisition team, by email at TAinquiries@spinmaster.com or by phone at 416 364-6002 and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Follow us on Instagram and Twitter @SpinMaster to stay up to date on Spin Master career opportunities.
We do appreciate all interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.