About the job
Location: Anywhere East Coast
Who We Are
What do Airbnb, Slack and Salesforce have in common? They use Culture Amp every day to make their workplaces better, along with over 3,000 other companies from around the globe, making up a community who stand together to improve the world of work.
With offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York, and London, Culture Amp isn’t just for fast-growing startups – we’re for every organization that wants to put culture first. By making it easy to collect, understand, and act on employee feedback, we enable People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge.
It’s what makes us the world’s leading people & culture platform.
About the Role: The Opportunity at Culture Amp
Culture Amp is looking for an exceptional Enterprise Sales Executive to join us in our mission to enable as many companies as possible to be #culturefirst through accessible people analytics. If you are are deeply curious and passionate about people and culture, at heart, you’re what we call a #peoplegeek, and you’ll fit right in.
In this mission-critical role, you will:
- Generate new business opportunities through a combination of outbound calling, emailing, and following up on marketing campaigns and inbound inquiries. Follow-up on opportunities generated by attending People Geekups and other company events
- Manage a robust sales pipeline from prospecting to close and communicate any challenges or wins to the team
- Gain an understanding of the prospective customer’s pain points and educate on Culture Amp’s value, highlighting our differentiators, effectively demoing the product over video conference, and guiding them through the sales process
- Confidently run product demos for people leaders of companies varying across industries and sizes
- Work closely with members of the team to achieve sales goals and work collaboratively with People Scientists and Customer Success Coaches to support and set expectations for customers
- Proven track record of success in a sales role within the HR field
- 4+ years of closing experience
- Experience forecasting and managing a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Experience selling solutions to HR and Executives across industries
- A team player who views selling in enterprise as a team sport
- Driven and motivated by helping clients solve their toughest problems
- Focused on pipeline creation and creating urgency with prospects
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average and strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work and have fun doing it. So we have created 4 “not your average” values that we live by, take a read , and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don’t just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp .
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here .
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options – it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Medical insurance – for you and your family so you can feel safe in these uncertain times
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, – for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule – where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
- What is a People Geek?
- What does Culture First mean?
Please keep reading…
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.