About The Job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will lead the Google Cloud Platform as enabling technology for business innovation. You will introduce Google Cloud Platform to our customers and accounts, drive awareness in the developer and startup community, and leverage and build the Google Cloud Platform partner ecosystem. In this role, handling complex customer and stakeholder relationships will come naturally to you.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Engage with prospect organizations to position Google Cloud Platform solutions through strategic proposals, references, and analyst data.
- Work with Google Ads and Google Cloud Account teams to develop and drive pipeline and provide guidance. Work with Google Cloud Platform partners to develop campaigns.
- Serve as the primary customer contact during bid submission, pilot test, legal reviews, and procurement. Keep records and provide quarterly projections.
- Build a pipeline of customers within selected verticals.
- Leverage Google Sales Engineering and Marketing resources, and provide input on current collateral materials and ideas on how to improve them.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical, engineering field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in direct client sales/management.
- Experience in specialized sales in cloud computing.
- Experience in sales and relationship management. Experience in technology-using platforms or infrastructure-as-a-service software.
- Experience building and cultivating lasting relationships with accounts.
- Experience in sales within one of the following industries; Manufacturing or Discrete Manufacturing, Digital Native Businesses, Retail or Telco, Media and Entertainment.
- Knowledge of how various cloud technologies (e.g., PaaS and IaaS) work together.
- Understanding of Big Data landscape and Business Intelligence technologies.
- Ability to engage with both developer audiences as well as C-level leaders in IT and business.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form