In the role of Marketing Manager for Enterprise Singapore, MyRepublic is looking for an outstanding candidate who will be able to work across teams — Product, Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Senior Management – to ensure that the company understand the enterprise needs, and uses that knowledge to execute compelling marketing and sales activities.
As a fast-growing company, which constantly introduces new products and product variations, attacks new use cases, market segments, verticals, and geographies, we need you to be an important addition to the marketing management team. Working alongside team members assuring full end-to-end alignment to best address strategic Go To Market and sales revenue for the company.
Along with developing a thorough understanding of the Enterprise Solutions business, you will need to utilize knowledge of the market, product positioning, and competition to enable the sales teams to execute optimally activities related to product and promotion.
From a deliverables perspective, you will also be developing documents defining positioning, messaging, competitive differentiation, and go-to-market strategy, and ensuring that Senior Management is aligned with these directives.
The position is measured on market success KPI’s of Market Share, Revenue Share, and Customer Experience
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing, IT, and Operations departments to identify marketplace opportunities, client needs and client satisfaction levels. Use data and insight gathered to drive strategic decision-making and development of requirements.
- Identify new target segments for Enterprise Solutions, and develop targeted marketing programs
- Work with SG Product Managers to launch and manage new products and promotions in the Singapore market. (80%) and Australia New Zealand market (20%)
- Growing a digital-centric customer acquisition strategy: Leads and Sales generation
- Establishment of strategic partnerships with technology partners, brands, associations, and resellers for joint Go-To-Market programs
- Planning and organization of trade shows and special events to drive customer acquisitions
- Work with web/digital team to launch, update and optimize product web pages, promotions, and pricing
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively present to top management level as well as working well across departments, with people from a wide variety of backgrounds
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Ability to act as a reliable team player maintaining good working relations while simultaneously taking a confident stand to solve problems
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, adhere to deadlines, deliver high-quality results and to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to run Digital Media Campaign in a plus: Google and Facebook management
- Ability to drive offline and online marketing programmes independently and work well as a team player
- Exposure to B to B segment
- Marketing experience in Telecommunications/ ICT/ SaaS/ Cloud industries is a plus
- Ability to understand Digital Media Campaign is a plus: Google, LinkedIn and Facebook Media-buys management
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related area
- 3 to 6 years of experience in Marketing