About the job
Kiu means “Bridge”. It’s the digital bridge that connects people and businesses together. We develop powerful technology tools to digitally transform your company and career. In 2016, we pioneered the idea of software in the cloud for the emerging markets, creating a whole new economy. Today, Kiu is helping over 25,000 companies and millions of careers grow like never before.
· Research and study ERP & related fields;
· Gather, clarify, document customer’s requirements;
· Work closely with developer team to ensure we will meet client’s requirements;
· Follow-up project schedule & coordinate with clients;
· In charge of testing, deploying & delivering ERP to clients;
· Implement, set up ERP system ready to use for clients;
· Train clients to ensure they know how to use ERP;
· Perform and resolve ERP related service issues to ensure client’s satisfaction;
· Advise/consult to clients to improve their management;
· Other tasks required by the manager.
· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/ Accountancy/ Banking;
· Business Information Technology/IT or equivalent;
· At least 3 year(s) of working experience, preferred in Accounting & Finance/Banking or Information Technology;
· Experienced in using/ developing ERP is highly appreciated;
· Having strong basic knowledge of ERP/Accounting/BA is a plus;
· Have a good knowledge of workflows in Enterprises;
· Willing to face with challenges & commit with a targeted deadline;
· Responsible, logical thinking, flexible, able to self-study, willing to learn & share;
· Full-Time position(s) available.
· Staff will be trained carefully before implementing their task;
· Improve knowledge & skills in ERP;
· Friendly, active international working environment;
· Staff will be supported with Health & Social Insurance;
· Monthly Gross Salary: Negotiable.
· From Mon – Fri (9 A.M – 6 P.M)