About the job
Be part of a fast growing, international technology publisher for Cloud and Datacenters
- Serve a fast growing technology industry
- Be involved in online and offline events, digital media and marketing
- Regional events exposure
- An exciting role with opportunities for career growth
- Renumeration commensurate with experience
- Provide excellent client hospitality and communication
- Assist in organising and planning events which include client fulfillments
- Updates website and designs event banner, the backdrop for events, and other related matters.
- Coordinate all client request internally and externally
- Perform additional tasks or projects assigned.
- Willingness to assist with ad-hoc administrative duties given by supervisor.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- At least 1 – 3 years of working experiences in Event Ops or Customer Service roles
- Fresh graduates with excellent administration skills are welcomed to apply
- Candidate must be comfortable in communicating with senior level executives through phone calls and emails.
- Candidate should possess good personal characteristics with the ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced working environment.
- Have a keen eye for detail and proactive
- Proficient use of applicable technology
- Fluent in English (Spoken & Written)
- This is an office-based role with travel opportunities.
- Expected to put in as much effort as necessary to achieve the results of your job role