About the job
EQUO was founded on a simple idea: to rid the world of single-use plastics. We are a group of enthusiastic and quirky visionaries who are bursting with ideas and looking for people to help us make them a reality.
We believe that people are our most valuable resource. If we can have allaround high-quality people, then their influence and personalities will trickle all the way down to our partners, customers, and beyond. So, we are always
looking for great people to join us. If you’re tired of the mundane cubicle jobs and want to join a friendly, high performing, passionate team with limitless potential, we’d love to meet you.
We have sports people, food people, fashion people, runners, video game heroes, movie buffs, and every other variety of people. You will find friends here and we encourage you to bring your friends too!
If you are still scared or feel you don’t have the qualifications, apply anyway!
We don’t hire just off of keywords. We hire real living people who have voices we want to hear. If you are smart, you can learn what you need.
P/S: Share this! Don’t be afraid of friends or co-workers stealing this role. We have multiple openings. If you are amazing and smart, we will find a place for you.
WHAT WE’RE OFFERING:
- We want to HEAR YOU: No, you don’t need to scream. We mean your ideas! Creativity and sharing are highly encouraged and appreciated. No thoughts, opinions, or suggestions are ignored (except whoever
invented the USB pet rock – poor thing is addicted to technology
from the get-go)
- FLEXIBLE working: Our team is entirely remote and we meet offline periodically. But this means you can work from wherever you want and wherever you want. We love exploring cafes together, so if you like cafe-hopping, we’re the team for you!
- A team of SUPPORTERS: We are professionals, first and foremost, but that doesn’t mean we don’t get things done! Supporting one another is one of our key values, which means sometimes you get involved in things you may not be used to.
- OPPORTUNITIES to excel: Just like tomatoes and cabbage, we grow better together! We know we’re going to make mistakes, but those mistakes won’t be alone! And with mistakes also comes success! We believe in investing in the careers of our people, which means training, career paths, and promoting within!
- Competitive COMPENSATION: Look, we know we’re the new kid on the block, but that doesn’t mean we don’t know what’s important! We want the best talent, and that means we’re willing to pay for it! We offer competitive salaries and benefits, and if you don’t think so, change our minds! And maybe the next benefit we add to our company is a personal therapy rabbit for each desk.
Executive Personal Assistant duties and responsibilities:
This person should be able to identify gaps in the business, present solutions, and execute on those plans to the best of their ability with the resources they will have at their disposal. If you are looking for a company that’s just starting off on its exciting venture, where you wear a lot of hats, produce good quality work then keep reading below.
Tasks this person will take on:
- Administrative Assistant duties as Personal /Executive Assistant tothe CEO
- Editing English grammar
- Basic financial management/accounting tracking
- Basic Graphic Design skills (we already have a full-time graphic designer, just need to know how to use photoshop for simple fixes or adjustments)
- General research (market, products, businesses, lead generation)
- Project Management
- Email Marketing
- Content Writing
- Lead generation
- Social Media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin)
Tools to be familiar with:
- Google Drive
- Adobe PSD (basic)
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Fluency in Vietnamese and English
- Proficiency in computer skills and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Strong organizational skills
- Analytical, Problem-solving, communication skills
- Fast learning, result-oriented, numbers-savvy, and ability to handle uncertainty and ambiguity
- Attention to detail, ability to understand processes and adapt to tracking own work systematically and accurately